YSL Downtown Bag

sadly i'm nowhere near US :(
i'm in love with the flannel too! but i know i won't buy it for the original retail price for a flannel :P

mini bites anyone?? LOL just found this mini mini downtown online ha ha ha
oh my gosh.... can it really fit something?
IMO the shape of downtown is just not meant for this size, it's kinda cute but somehow not as appealing as the regular size

source : bagcraze.blogspot.com and purseforum
buffalosmall.jpg
Picture2.jpg

YSL Downtown Small Buffalo Leather
8½'' H x 9'' W(at widest) x 4¾'' D, $1095

attachment-27.jpg
attachment-36.jpg

attachment-39.jpg
attachment-45.jpg

attachment-62.jpg
attachment-66.jpg

i almost tempted to buy one though when i realize that even my balenciaga first is not enough for me LOL
i like the mini that comes with the front pocket though not the plain one

Wow, the Almond one altered my wishlist....Should I go for it instead of the patent purple, which is no where to be found?!

aug- i soldmy purple patent last year :X, im surey ou'll find on pop up on ebay -
the almond is darker IRL- which sucks..if it was that color (show in the the pic- )it would b gorgeous

augustus, fyi, there's an almond downtown on bluefly now.
You might want to check out the pictures, which is a different shade from the one seen on shirise.com

imp, is this what the color look like IRL? wow... so different than in the shirise site
prodImage.ms

bluefly.com

seahorseinstripe, do you know how much that Downtown flannel makeup bag is on your blog? Its so precious. I'd love to get it.

^Thank you so much!
Now I'm tempted...:buzz:

those mini downtowns are shocking!!! so true about making the carrier look fat too. U G L Y!!! Love the oversized DT.

Yves Saint Laurent "Downtown Coated Fabric Bag"

Cute option for non-leather lover bag :P
small_Picture9-10.jpg

Black snooth coated fabric exterior with brasstone hardware, front patch pocket with zip expanders and double snap closure, double buckle detail at front, dual partial top zip closures, 18'' double leather straps with 6'' drop; fits on shoulder, leather and fabric lining with interior zip pocket
size : 18'' at widest x 16'' tall at center x 8'' deep
currently retails for $1695
small_Picture10-8.jpg
small_Picture11-7.jpg

source : http://bagcraze.blogspot.com/

Coated fabric:shock:

That could solve me not being able to get leather. LOVES it.

I think I'm leaning towards the Cabin Bag/Duffel

downtown181227feh9g1270.jpg

luxist.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->