YSL Downtown Bag

that transparent Downtown in Demi's arm looks intresting, do you think it might be cheaper, since there is less leather there??

attachment.php

& the mini one looks cool too:

attachment.php

purseblog

This bag is beyond gorgeous...I'm going to save my every penny to buy it. Does anybody know the price now? Has it reduced?

medium is 1595 and large 1795 I believe. This is for patent, I'm not sure if the regular leather is different.

Been having a good giggle over this thread. Good thing we all have different taste...I have the Downtown in black medium and I adore it. It looks great empty and full and the leather is soft and yummy. Also suits my slightly avante garde style of dressing.

I love it!:heart:

Glad you are enjoying yours, quirky! I'm hoping to get one sometime soon too.

How many different models are there? I know of 3 sizes, but are there also different shapes? On Bluefly they have something they call "Vertical tote" and "Long Tote"... :unsure:

Does anybody know if the bag can carry heavy stuff? Like thick textbooks? Or will that damage the handles?

I wouldnt put text books in any designer bag personally, not sure if it would damge it but the bag is too expensive to take the risk.

yeah i dont think designer straps are that well reinforced for you to carry that much heavy weight. I find myself taking things off my bag all the time thinking the strap is going to rip off one of these days :lol:

^ Yes, I've noticed that too. Suddenly its like fake downtowns are everywhere.

Can I admit a complete and utter infatuation with the Leopard version. I shouldn't be this wild about an animal print bag but :wub: oh its just to die for.

I love Kate Beckinsale's

The downtown is such a great bag it just looks amazing no matter what. Very effortless. Though what's this I hear about the straps not holding that much! Thats sad to hear given that it seem so perfect for lugging things about.

Image Credit | The Purse Blog

yeah the snow leopard YSL used for the downtowns and muses is really to die for. princess imp looks especially gorgeous with hers.

I carry a lot in mine and I didn't have any troubles.

Zarina... bluefly lists the large Downtown as vertical & the medium as horizontal, guess it's because the medium is a bit wider than the large size.

Hi, can someone please tell me what the inside of a large patent downtown is like? Is it all suede? Or is it suede at the top and satin lining at the bottom?

Thanks!

been watching some of these lately...does anyone know if you can still order the mini size or what the price is on it? i think it's just so damn cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->