Academy Awards 2004

robin wright penn is soooooooo gorgeous!!!

and shohreh aghdashloo??? she is 52???? NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow.

omg. thank you for that. that just really made my day. is my obsession over tom ford normal?
for fw04, i'm stocking up on all of his suits and shoes for gucci and ysl rive gauche. i want the shoes he is wearing.

i also have his all collections ( i mean " all ! " ) in a folder called " MR.FASHION " on my PC . :heart: :heart: :heart:

Originally posted by e-Tom@Mar 3rd, 2004 - 3:04 am
omg. thank you for that. that just really made my day. is my obsession over tom ford normal?
for fw04, i'm stocking up on all of his suits and shoes for gucci and ysl rive gauche. i want the shoes he is wearing. 

i also have his all collections ( i mean " all ! " ) in a folder called " MR.FASHION " on my PC . :heart: :heart: :heart:
what i found out is that they make dvds for the runway shows and i still have not had the chance to go and get them. well i found out last year but i keep forgetting.
i would love to see MR. FASHION.
man am i going to miss him. :cry:

Some Vanity Fair party pictures:
tn_1-OSCARS_PARTIES_CMW131.jpg

Kim Cattrall
tn_MDF02377.JPG

Liu & Applegate
tn_2-OSCARS_PARTIES_CMW136.jpg

Kristin Davis
tn_3-MDF02343.JPG

Mira Sorvino

what i found out is that they make dvds for the runway shows and i still have not had the chance to go and get them. well i found out last year but i keep forgetting.
i would love to see MR. FASHION.
man am i going to miss him.

INDEED HE'LL BE MISSED ( AT LEAST BY ME :blush: )

BTW , " FASHION TV " GOING TO SCREEN HIS LATEST SHOWS DURING THE MARCH YOU CAN CHECK SCHEDULES HERE !

tom ford + gucci et caetera et cetera

take care,

I give my best dressed award to...

P.S She's looking awfully skinny...funny but that isn't how i remember her :huh:

Originally posted by Golden_butterfly@Mar 3rd, 2004 - 6:00 am
I give my best dressed award to...

P.S She's looking awfully skinny...funny but that isn't how i remember her :huh:
thats celine right?

Originally posted by moussemaker+Mar 3rd, 2004 - 7:04 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(moussemaker @ Mar 3rd, 2004 - 7:04 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Pradaromance12@Mar 3rd, 2004 - 6:57 am

thats celine right?
No, it's Tara Reid. [/b][/quote]
no i mean the designer of the dress :P :wink:

We would have given anything for a moment of unpredictability -- an Uma-Oprah catfight, a Tom and Nicole reunion, even Renee Zellweger tripping over that big-*** bustle on her dress and stumbling down the stairs. Alas, it was not to be.
:lol:

I agree it was quite boring, but not that bad. I loved Jack Black and Will's presentation speech! :wink:

Ickiest Pre-Show Moment: Keisha Castle-Hughes, 13, made the mistake of telling the uber-annoying Billy Bush that the one person she really wanted to meet at the Oscars was Johnny Depp because he's a "stud." Bush took it upon himself to introduce the young "Whale Rider" thespian to the Sexiest Man Alive, prompting the normally tasteful Chris Connelly to utter the following: "It's a love connection."Ew. Ew. Ew.

I was embarrassed for both of them as I was watching that part. It was ridiculous and both looked really uncomfortable. Billy made it look as if he was presenting a ''woman'' to Johnny, but hey, she's only 13. It was such an akward moment. :wacko:

Funniest Political Spoof: Michael Moore poked fun at his headline-grabbing speech from last year's ceremony in Billy Crystal's pretaped "Return of the Host" opener, decrying the battle-weary denizens of Middle-Earth by shouting, "Shame on you, Hobbits! Shame on You!" before getting trampled underfoot.

That was really funny! Other funny parts from the montage, was with the Charlize cameo, as well as Billy in the Lord of the Rings. I thought that that intro was the best part of the long show.

The Adrien Brody putting breath freshener in his mouth moment was really funny! He's got such a cute smile! :blush:

I don't mind The Lord of the Rings getting that much awards - they deserved it -, but their acceptance speeches really made the show boring..... :blink:

Thanks for the article igni, it's very interesting.

omg thats too funny about Charlize, she was liminous!

i only found out the other day that charlize's mum shot her dad dead :shock:

WOW! Shohreh is 52! She's really beautiful.

Ok, why don't they show the after parties? From what I've seen people there were dressed amazingly. I don't particularly like Naomi Campbell but I love her in that McQueen dress.
Tom Ford and Johnny Depp were definitly the best dressed men for me. Tom always looks handsome and Johnny looked really good compared to other events. He always looks sexy but his clothes sometimes leave something to be desired. Loved his hair too.
Best dressed women, I know, it's been said, Naomi Watts, loved her dress on the runway, loved it on her.
Charlize Theron, I was hoping she would wear something from the Gucci runway but she still looked beautiful. BTW, it was reported she was on vacation in Brazil pre-oscars so her tan could be real.

Joan and the BBC were bickering over Nicole Kidman for example.

That was sooo funny. Nicole really hated Joan...nic snubbed her and she got really pissed off. sooo funny, serves joan right!

Originally posted by beiby@Mar 1st, 2004 - 4:36 am
Noami watts is my favourite.. just lovely :flower:

Zellwegers dress looks really interesting - I'd like to see more pictures of it
Yep ! They're lovely.....
Naomi & Heath
capt.kdk12803010036.oscars_kdk128.jpg
r1887912313.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member