The 94th Academy Awards (Oscars 2022)

I don't know whether that was staged for publicity or based on long-standing bad blood between them - but if people are going to be slapping or hitting others on stage, it turns the Oscars into something that's just a few steps above a televised office party where people say and do inadvisable things in front of everyone they work with.
The cynic in me wants to assume everything is staged but it wouldn’t make sense for Will Smith to destroy his reputation like that just for ratings.

Will Smith has lost any right to lecture us about "love and values". I felt sick to my stomach when everybody standed in ovation when he won, what is the message here? Those enablers are the ones who asked why someone like Weinstein got away with what he did for so many years. This was a new level of low for those snoozefest awards.

Will Smith has lost any right to lecture us about "love and values". I felt sick to my stomach when everybody standed in ovation when he won, what is the message here? Those enablers are the ones who asked why someone like Weinstein got away with what he did for so many years. This was a new level of low for those snoozefest awards.

For me, the standing ovation for Roman Polanski is hard to top, in terms of lows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->