All Black... All The Time!

I love wearing all black - very chic

This isn't quite all black but so close that it still works perfectly for me. The girl is June Sarpong (UK Celebrity and someone I feel is often extremely stylish)

83300947.jpg

Pic from Getty IMages

Hannah Sandling (also from Getty) pulls it off well too

80777434.jpg

Black is trendy for almost all occasion…. Beside a hot sunny beach day J . Personally I like wearing black clothing with impeccable details (Tone on Tone of course), minimalistic look with a twist are always fun.

I find that when I dress in all black (or mix in some charcoals), people always compliment my style. The irony, no? ^_^

033-2.jpg
035.jpg

I actually just wore an all-black outfit a couple of days ago. I think the only thing when you're wearing all black is to avoid looking bland and monotone. Obviously, wearing all black means you're only wearing one color , but what I mean is that to make it interesting you have to play with texture and shape. At least, that's what I think. : )

i recently switched favourite colours from blue to black and I have to say black is the way to go. I havent tried all black though coz am not sure how it would look on my dark skin and long black hair. It may give me an extreme funeral liek look

I think I've commented on all-black before. What matters is what you put together the black colors and what you wear together. I went out on Saturday with my parents and my family to Rice Village in Southwest Houston (a beautiful part of town to shop at). At a Thai cuisine restaurant, I saw one femme go all black and look cute. Talk about a real silhouette look! I know there are some that wear all black because they work for a company (usually like some cosmetics places or something), but she had a lovely look. She wore a cropped black shrug jacket. Then, she paired a black tank top tucked into long black leggings, and was wearing some cute black flats. It was a comfortable and fun look to me.

If you have a lot of black garments, it's best to find a look that you can work with out and about. My all-black look isn't truly an all-black look because my black jeans are quite faded, and my black T-shirt has a white band around the neck. Only all-black stuff I don't have to worry about are my all-black boots. I'm thinking about this all-black thing as head-to-toe black. If I was feeling a little more formal, I'd find some black twill pants as well as a black button-down shirt (doesn't have to be a dress shirt).

Try going all-black. Try to put together a nice all-black look. Since black and white go with almost anything, feel free to come up with something interesting and wearable.

I've been wearing loads of black lately and I love it; it's such a confident colour.

I actually just wore an all-black outfit a couple of days ago. I think the only thing when you're wearing all black is to avoid looking bland and monotone. Obviously, wearing all black means you're only wearing one color , but what I mean is that to make it interesting you have to play with texture and shape. At least, that's what I think. : )

agreed. wearing all black means playing with texture. its not as easy as some people may think, an all black outfit needs to look seamless. like you have done here :smile:

my closet's content isn't quite colourful, so black/ white/ grey /brown is what i wear most of the time anyway. it's not that i don't like colourful clothes (i really enjoy seeing people wearing them) but i just prefer more moderate colours. and an all-black-outfit never seems to fail for me.

Jaleh - lovely outfit - very nice.

Sharon Stone pulls it off here (couple of years ago)

75479445.jpg

As did Gwyneth the other night

83374346.jpg

I just love the look of all black

I love wearing all black to show of a new bright coloured handbag, does that count?

For me, I feel like wearing black is my addiction. I do wear colors in the warmer seasons. BUT I defer back to black, and gray during the Fall/Winter season. Black is just FIERCE.

It`s all about YOU and how u wear it.

Wearing all black is my thing. I see nothing wrong with it.

I think i wear a lot of black. It's actually easy to buy things in black and it is save. Colors on the other hand is (very) difficult to combine. The color has to suit you and etc. Since I have sworn black out. I'm only going to buy non-black clothes from now on.:D

For me, I feel like wearing black is my addiction. I do wear colors in the warmer seasons. BUT I defer back to black, and gray during the Fall/Winter season. Black is just FIERCE.

It`s all about YOU and how u wear it.

i second that. i love black and i wear lots and lots of it.
i like colours in spring / summer but not too much of it. i just don't feel comfortable in colours. but prefer to have some colourful accessories.

so most of my wardrobe is black. but i love details on my outfits and i feel like black is the perfect colour for it cause you can have striking details without that it "jumps straight in your face" if you know what i mean.

i am also naturally light blonde so i don't look too goth in all-blacks :smile:

All black is one of those things I feel has to be done right or shouldn't be done at all. I have met some who can done all black entire and make it look fresh, and innovative with an edge, but many, to me, just look dull and lifeless in all black.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->