Andrea Brueckner Handbags

Thanks for the pics and info FrankieP :flower: I really like the satchel in putty, the leather looks nice and soft and the colour is gorgeous......... hmmm something to put on my never ending 'must have' list :P .....just like I need another bag :rolleyes:

Merging and changing the name of the old thread :wink:

Her website has been updated too, and there are gallery shots editorial-style of the bags, plus a comprehensive collections page where you can not only see every bag but also what kinds and colours of leather it comes in, and see it in each colour or style.

I've taken screen grabs of the gallery shots plus one each of the bag styles, you can see what colours and kinds of leather she's put them out in, and their prices.

Luxembourg Satchel in Warrior Washed Cow, Putty:
ABSS97.jpg

Medium Saddle Bag in Red Patent:
ABSS07.jpg

Luxembourg Shopper in Warrior Washed Cow, Mocha:
ABSS071.jpg

Luxembourg Clutch in Crackle Patent, Black:
ABSS072.jpg

Marais Messenger Bag in Washed Lambskin, Chicklet Green:
ABSS073.jpg

Luxembourg Satchel in Crackle Patent, Black:
ABSS074.jpg

ABSS075.jpg

ABSS076.jpg

ABSS077.jpg

ABSS078.jpg

ABSS079.jpg

ABSS0710.jpg

ABSS0711.jpg

the weekend warrior is kinda cute but the "washed cow" thing freaks me out. Are her old bucket bags dead?

I hope not, I'm still desperately lemming a Vegas Bucket Bag. :(

ABBucketBag.jpg
ABBucketBagbrown.jpg

Those pics are all from her website, right Frankie?

The Vegas Bucket is actually a really coolshape.. I'll break out my saddle bag this coming summer.. I don't think the original bags are dead at all.

Some of her new shapes are a little inspired looking to me... that Luxembourg satchel looks a lot like the Celine bittersweet, to me at least... and that last Marais messenger looks an awful lot like a Lanvin bag I remember seeing 2 seasons ago..
:shock:

I think I'm still a fan of her original stuff more... But I'm glad to see she's branching out.

Yep, all from the website. :smile:

I use my Saddle Bag all the time, I love it! Love the texture of that embossed leather, it's so soft and gorgeous. Her new bags seemed familiar to me too, but I couldn't pick where from. I just figured those simple lines had been used by a few designers previously.. those rounded square pockets in the Chloe Betty, and funnily enough those zipper pulltabs remind me of Marc by MJ! The Marais style of bag and clutch are very different to the Luxembourg styles, in that way it seems a disjointed collection, but I still love them all. I don't usually go for anything patent, but I love the look of the satchel in that black crackle patent! :woot:

the new bags remind me of the celine clandestine or longchamp rodeo bags....and lanvin hero anyones???

i love the spring o8 luxembourg satchel :smile:

all pics from andreabrueckner.com

Andrea Brueckner Luxembourg Mini Satchel
Leather mini satchel with top zipper closure, front pocket details, front zipper pocket detail, and edge piping detail. Two inside compartments with zippered pocket and cell phone pockets. Washed deerskin and Warrior washed cow and crackle patent come with contrasting handles. My favorite is the washed deerskin
size : 14"W x 10"H x 4"D; strap length 16"
currently retails for 54
seen at : www.andreabrueckner.com
andrea9.jpg
andrea10.jpg

andrea11.jpg
andrea12.jpg

andrea13.jpg
andrea14.jpg

andrea25.jpg
andrea26.jpg

andrea15.jpg
andrea16.jpg

same source

love this size the most and in deerskin, yum yum... the colours reminds me of balenciaga bags, but in budget! love em
Andrea Brueckner Luxembourg Satchel
Leather satchel with top zipper closure, front pocket details, front raised pocket detail, and edge piping detail. Two inside compartments with zippered pocket and cell phone pockets. Washed deerskin and Warrior washed cow and crackle patent come with contrasting handles. My favorite is the washed deerskin
size : 17"W x 12"H x 5"D; strap length 16"
currently retails for $685
andrea1.jpg
andrea2.jpg

andrea27.jpg
andrea4.jpg

andrea28.jpg
andrea29.jpg

andrea5.jpg
andrea6.jpg

andrea7.jpg
andrea8.jpg

same source

Andrea Brueckner Luxembourg Shopper
Leather shopper with magnetic snap closure, inside middle and edge piping detail. Inside zippered pocket and cell phone pockets. Washed deerskin and Warrior washed cow and crackle patent come with contrasting handles. My favorite is the washed deerskin
size : 12"W x 16"H x 5"D; strap length 16"
currently retails for $795
andrea17.jpg
andrea18.jpg

andrea20.jpg
andrea24.jpg

andrea19.jpg
andrea21.jpg

andrea30.jpg
andrea31.jpg

andrea32.jpg