Birkenstocks

crystal_silver.jpg

i'd want these if they didn't have the hearts on them :cry:

TheSoCalledPrep said:
343711.JPG

343721.JPG

$300

the Gizeh... only metallic all over! I love love love love love these, but the hearts just ruin them.

HAHA...we agree!! :lol:

brian said:
do any of you know if they're still making this pair in black patent? :heart:
Ya they are...They're on Birkenstock.com and probably Zappos.

brian said:
^ i didn't see them on zappos! :cry:
They're for sale on Birkenstock.com. If you want them get them soon since Zappos probably sold out of the black patent, why would they carry the bordeaux and hunter patent only?

I bought some a few weeks ago. They practically have them in every shop i go to. But nobody seems to be wearing them, I havn't seen a single one actually. Good for me I guess :lol:

These are SO COMFORTABLE! Much softer than real Birks. I can't decide btwn. the gold or white, so I'm getting both...heck they're only $59.99. (naturalizeronline.com - "shuttle")

sl90285.jpg

I just pulled my classic Arizonas from the archives today :clap:

You're right Tinetush! I haven't seen a lot of people wearing them either. Means it's the perfect time for us, right? :wink:

henriette said:
These are SO COMFORTABLE! Much softer than real Birks. I can't decide btwn. the gold or white, so I'm getting both...heck they're only $59.99. (naturalizeronline.com - "shuttle")

sl90285.jpg

I love those, and they do look comfier.

I agree. They do look comfortable. More comfortable and way cheaper. :smile:

<3 Me.

Curious said:
I just pulled my classic Arizonas from the archives today :clap:

You're right Tinetush! I haven't seen a lot of people wearing them either. Means it's the perfect time for us, right? :wink:
It's early yet, when it hits summer Birkenstocks will be everywhere...

^actually I don't think that it will become that big where I live. Here everyone is still wearing Uggs, von dutch caps and the same d&g animal printed t's :doh:
At least I hope that they won't!

Curious, you bet... ^_^

I swore I'd never wear those ugly-a** shoes, but lo and behold, I fell and broke my foot and while healing I wore 'em.

If they weren't so comfortable, I'd throw them out. But, they are, so I don't.

(hanging my head in shame)

I bought my first pair of Birkenstocks after breaking my little toe and being unable to wear any of my regular shoes because of the pain (a toe break is the worst, by the way; it really hurts, but you get no sympathy! Kinda like paper cuts...:cry: :lol: ).

Now that the toe is long since healed, I wear my Birks around the house, but don't find them all that comfortable to walk in. The sole is not flexible enough. Birks are especially good for wearing after a day in pointy-toed stillettos--stretches your Achilles tendon back out.

^^
Oh man. My mom was telling me how if you wear heels too often it will shorten your Achilles heel, which gives you problems when you're much older. It made me cringe and appreciate my love for flats even more.

<3 Me.

I have the gizeh in black patent leather and the clogs in the black nubuck. I love the clogs but I'm having trouble find things to wear with my gizehs. I can wear them with jeans obviously, but any suggestions about skirts? I got the gizehs on a spur of the moment deal, but I don't regret getting them even though I haven't gotten as much wear out of them as I would like to. I think I'll also be getting the Arizonas, but do they make your feet look really wide?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stranger1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->