Carine Roitfeld’s New Magazine to Debut in September

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do love the shot of Marie Piovesan and the pram. But as much as I adore Carine and her vision, I'm not enthusiastic about CR Fashion Book. The themes are mundane and unoriginal. Carine done the whole baby thing in Vogue Paris for the April 2009 issue. I doubt Fashion Book will be around in 7-10 years time. I'd much rather Carine contribute towards other magazines, therefore we still see her creative aesthetic. Nonetheless, I do wish Roitfeld all the best.

Yes! Yes! Yes!
Im not liking anything Im seeing so far.
Everything looks like an amateur version of her work in Vogue Paris. i know that the lack of good photographers is a reason but theres a lack of glow, of irreverence. Its like someone was trying to make the Roitfeld.

Its like someone was trying to make the Roitfeld.

I agree. I think it's creative dead when people try to play up to the image or style that made them successful. This self awareness that she has a particular concept that sells will make her work extremely limited.
I was super fan of her work for Vogue Paris, but there is nothing till now that will convince me buy this.

Strike Fall’s Couture

Attitude, activism, chaos, control, change. Collections are charged with the energy of revolt. Photography Luca Guadagnino.

Stef Van Der Laan wears
Cape, dress, sunglasses
GIVENCHY HAUTE COUTURE
BY RICCARDO TISCI

Wedding gown and coat
CHANEL HAUTE COUTURE

Dress ATELIER VERSACE

Sweater, skirt, head net
DIOR HAUTE COUTURE

Makeup VIOLETTE
Hair SAM McKNIGHT
Manicure Huberte Cesarion (Abtp)
Lighting David Ungaro
On-set producer Mia Meliava
(Stardust Visions)
Retouching Smashbox Digital

crfashionbook.com

Rebirth

Two-sides to every story. Photography Bruce Weber.

crfashionbook.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George Kima
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->