Cassie

Music Video: French Montana x Rick Ross x Diddy - Shot Caller (Remix)
The musicvideo for Shot Caller (Remix) by French Montana feat. Rick Ross & Diddy in which Cassie can be seen, is out now!
cassieverse.org

Cassie Glows in Carol’s Daughter Skincare Ads

Here is an article from PeopleStyleWatch.com about Cassie's new Carol's Daughter ads for their new Acai Skincare Collection:

We already know she takes sage skincare advice from her mom, but Cassie has another secret for a flawless complexion: the Carol’s Daughter Açaí Skincare Collection.

In ads for the new product line, the spokeswoman (she shares the gig with Solange Knowles and Selita Ebanks) flaunts her flawless face in a close-up photo.

The new açaí-based line of products includes cleanser, lotion, toner and face butter for normal-to-dry and normal-to-oily skin types. The items use the anti-aging powers of açaí berry extract, plus natural ingredients like aloe, witch hazel, vitamins A and E and more to keep skin young and healthy. Tell us: What do you think of Cassie’s new ad?
CASSIEVERSE

cassie-300x400.jpg

Cassie Talks About Her Upcoming Album, Whitney Houston's Career, Shares Advice From Diddy & More

cet5j.gif

Cassie stopped by MTV, and somehow I was allowed into a private room with her. My eyeballs are somehow still situated in my head, and I didn't melt into a puddle of unworthiness. I don't know how either, guys, but let's not ask questions. So, yeah, Cassie came by MTV last week to spill some secrets on her upcoming album (!!!), her favorite Whitney Houston moments and what working with Diddy (her boss at Bad Boy) is like. And yay, I recorded the whole thing! (While she was here, Cassie also made some time to make everyone around her feel really ugly because she might literally be the prettiest person in the world. Not her fault!)

Because you're a Cassie fan yourself, surely you're attuned to the fact that the world's been patiently waiting for official new Cassie material for a really long time. It's been six years since "Me & U" topped charts pretty much everywhere charts exist, but the release of Cassie's latest single, "King Of Hearts," marks her much-anticipated comeback. The song is part jungle beats, part chilly R&B, and 100 percent danceable, and fans are confident that Cassie is back for real this time. She might be even better than before (though how that's possible I can't even begin to get my head around).

+ Check out Buzzworthy's interview with Cassie after the jump where she discusses her favorite Whitney Houston moments, some words of wisdom from her boss Diddy and more. And check out Cassie's latest, "King Of Hearts."

BUZZWORTHY: Before we get to your album, let's talk about Whitney Houston and her tragic passing. What are some of your favorite Whitney Houston memories or moments? Had you ever met her?

CASSIE: I've never met her, but that would have been amazing. "I Will Always Love You" has been stuck in my head for the past four days, and "Waiting to Exhale" is one of my favorite movies. And that soundtrack... She was such an amazing, legendary human being, and her voice just brought so much to the music industry and inspired so many people. And when it happened on CNN and they were playing all of her videos and performances and everything, I was just like, "Wow, this career is just like... out of this world."

BUZZWORTHY: What can fans expect to hear on your new album?

CASSIE: My new album is just a little bit of stuff for everybody. On "King Of Hearts" I worked with a producer named J2, and it's got that jungle/dance/pop vibe. And then on what might be my second single I worked with Jean Baptiste [Black Eyed Peas, Rihanna] on a song called "Money On Love," and it's a little bit funkier. And then I also have my R&B ballads, and I have a ska record called "Mr. Valentine." It's kind of a little bit of everything, and that's who I am. I change my clothes five times a day!

BUZZWORTHY: What do you think is the biggest lesson you've learned working with Diddy?

CASSIE: To be patient. You know, your time comes when you're ready and the world is ready to see. He's always like, "When you're ready, they'll be ready." So, I'm finally ready.

BUZZWORTHY: Who are some of the artists you most want to collaborate with?

CASSIE: I would love to collaborate with SBTRKT! And I don't know who the artists are on it, but I've been listening to the "Drive" soundtrack. It's amazing! I loved the movie! The soundtrack is--anybody on there! I've been obsessed with it. Listening to it nonstop.

BUZZWORTHY: Finally, this question is more for me but you're gorgeous -- please tell me you eat junk food. And if you do, what's your favorite?

CASSIE: [Laughs] I eat McDonald's at least once a week.

BUZZWORTHY: No, you don't.

CASSIE: Yes, I do. McDonald's and Burger King! I get um... "What she order? Fish filet." [Laughs] Or the chicken sandwich with cheese at Burger King. No, I eat tons of junk food. I try to eat healthy too, though. 'Cause sometimes when we're running around we don't get any time to go to the gym or anything like that so I try to eat salads and drink lots of water.
CASSIEVERSE

Bad Boy NBA All Star Weekend With Cassie on Shade 45
Bad Boy NBA All Star Weekend With Cassie on Shade 45 4-5 PM with DJ Whoo Kid This Saturday!!

We will be able to listen to Cassie and many other guests live on the radio tomorrow!

normal_cassiewk.jpg

Cassieverse

Cassie visits SiriusXM Studio
Here are some photos of Cassie visiting the SiriusXM studio yesterday:
cassieverse

139214775.jpg
139214790.jpg
139214790%7E0.jpg
139214814.jpg
Cassie%2BSteve%2BAoki%2BAtlas%2BGenius%2BVisit%2BSiriusXM%2Ba9eZl7iBCDvl.jpg
Cassie%2BSteve%2BAoki%2BAtlas%2BGenius%2BVisit%2BSiriusXM%2Bd-iaL8DyqZHl.jpg
fer_%281%29.jpg
x610.jpg
x6_cb10.jpg

Cassie X the.LIFE Files: The Prelude
For the past couple of months we've got to watch as Cassie preps for what's looking like it's going to be her biggest year of her career, with a number of music, fashion and commercial projects in the works. We've traveled with her to appear as a spokesperson for Carol's Daughter, watched her record new music at Daddy's House Studio, partied with her at NYC hotspot SL and even got a personal tour of her home closet. Welcome to exclusiveness, this is the prelude.

Cassie on Q104-7 FM and 103.3 The Vibe in Ventura County
a70e56f8619d11e18bb812313804a181_7.jpg
Igg01.jpg
Imag03_%284%29.jpg
tumblr_m02rj3dmIP1r2vyzto1_1280.png

CASSIEVERSE

Her Celine bag (or whoever it belongs to) is gorgeous! I'm not too fond of any of her latest looks.

She really kept up her hair style. I figured she would have cut it all off at this point.

Post 566 -Cassie can't be too happy with the results of her implants. From a physical point of view, it wasn't necessary.

Cassie arrive at the airport in Paris, France on March 3 for the Paris Fashion Week events.
cassieverse

CaYxhcxTl.jpg

Cassie and Diddy in Paris
They arrived to shop at the Colette boutique in Paris today March 3.
Cassie perfect!
CASSIEVERSE

140620374.jpg
140620384.jpg
140620385.jpg
140620386.jpg
140620387.jpg
140620392.jpg
755a7415.jpg
8083051.jpg
a7bac85d.jpg
98a506c0654e11e1a87612313804ec91_7.jpg