Celine Bags by Phoebe Philo

^^^Awesome bags!

Does anyone know the price of the mini box??? And does anyone own it? Any advice/comments???

The Céline store in NY is a dangerous place...

The leather is navy and black, a combination that I'm highly addicted to.

attachment.php

Pic: my own

I recently bought the all black Trapeze, absolutely love it, but all these new ones are soso tempting!!!

my two new purchases. The yellow Phantom was bought so quick when My lugguage got lost and I was feeling blue. it cheered me up! The bordeaux python was something I thought about for a while. Its a classic and timeless!! totally inlove with both!

Attachments

• get-attachment-1.aspx.jpg
    get-attachment-1.aspx.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 12
  • get-attachment.aspx.jpg
    get-attachment.aspx.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 8
    My bro in law is an architect who hides his impeccable artistic taste behind a frumpy old Gap regular-dude facade. Recently spotted telling my sister to go to Barneys and "check out the Céline bags by Phoebe Philo"...my sis and I were like, how the hell does he know these things? When do he and his stained old jumper even go to Barneys ?? Somehow quality design in any genre never escapes him.:P

Anyway my little story. They're simply gorgeous.

I am undecided between a luggage and a trapeze (i saw the trapeze in a lovely beige/taupe combination). My problem with the luggage, as much as I love the design, is that EVERYBODY seems to wear/want the luggage and I don't like that. I know many people have the trapeze too, but it is a bit more undercover IMO than the luggage. What do you think? Am I being paranoid?

Go for the trapeze. I own one and it's one of the most versatile bags ever. If you get the petite model, it comes along with a shoulder strap, which means you can dress it up and down, wear it on shoulder or carry it on your arms. The Luggage has become ubiquitous, and it's actually a pretty heavy bag and it's pretty huge - even the micro.

at 5'9", i can quite comfortably wear the Large Phantom, so my vote would be for the Luggage. the Petite Trapeze is the only one worth getting cause the handle on the Trapeze is not exactly well positioned.

luisa, if I were you I would pick whichever suited my style over what everyone else has, it has to fit who you are, If I used a bag more (since I'm typically just my phone in my hand and my cardholder in my pocket) I would be inclined to go for the Luggage since it has more detail to it and it has more defining features, but if you want something more typically simple/classic I would go for the Trapeze, I hope that helps.

Thanks everybody for your input!! :flower::flower:
I got the trapeze and I really love it, especially with the python. :heart:
It is a bit different than the one I wanted originally but I preferred this one much more.

Attachments

• Foto-6.jpg
    Foto-6.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 9
Oooh that's beautiful. I've been lusting after this bag for a while now, but living in CA, I can't see it in person, and I'm apprehensive of buying it without seeing it. Congrats, it's a gorgeous bag.

I have the all black petite trapeze, absolutely love it. Wear it all the time!!

celine fall 2013 bags purseblog

loving the new box colors.

Attachments

• celine.jpg
    celine.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 25
  • celine2.jpg
    celine2.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 22
  • celine3.jpg
    celine3.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 13
a black on black or white on white box?
i'm in love...:wub:

does anyone have the most recent prices of celine bags or when they are expected to shoot up in price again?

I was loving those pouches on the runway

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->