Celine Bags by Phoebe Philo

does anyone have the most recent prices of celine bags or when they are expected to shoot up in price again?

I was loving those pouches on the runway

Not sure when the prices are expected to jump up again (and I'm praying they don't) but here are some recent prices, I don't have all of them in the USD equivalents though, but I'm sure someone else can fill in the blanks.

Luggage : €1700 | $2700
Edge : €1700- €1750 |
Leather Box : €2400 | $3900
Python Box : €3250
Phantom €1700 | $2700
Phantom Cabas: €1500
Trapeze : €1500

The fall collection looks absolutely GORGEOUS. I want so many different things I'm not even sure where to begin.

Unrelated, yet still tied to Celine. I just got my first Box and I absolutely adore it! Though now I realize that I want more Box bags, there are so many gorgeous options :ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
^those prices are absurd. why is the box so expensive? isnt it calf leather? :blink:

^those prices are absurd. why is the box so expensive? isnt it calf leather? :blink:

Prices have risen and risen, they do a price increase almost annually, much to my dismay. The Box has always been the most expensive of the Celine bags. Back in 2010 it was already at $3100 for plain leather and the price has kept on climbing.

Though the same can be said for Chanel, Hermes, etc. I was looking into a Constance and I had heart palpitations when I saw the current price.

I just hope the Box price stays the same for awhile.

i was in a major department store recently, and was told they are not allowed to keep an electronic lookbook for celine or chanel, and also are not allowed to take a photo of any of their bags to send to a customer. :huh:

Celine bags have such a beautiful shape, no doubt, but the hype and cult following, along with the fact that pr creates the unattainable appeal keeps the prices surging. nothing about the manufacturing justifies the cost.

in case anyone is interested in an alternative, i searched and stumbled onto a blog that had this sofie d hoore trapeze bag posted. i bought a caramel version and can vouch that the craftsmanship is on par or higher than Celine. i know that MAC Modern Appealing Clothing in San Francisco and Jack Straw in Seattle (where the picture is from) carry Sofie's line, but the bags are super hard to find in the US other than that.

Attachments

• P1243284.JPG
    P1243284.JPG
    248.3 KB · Views: 23
to me, the max mara bags in the ads are quite reminiscent of celine as well ...

The ostrich Box and the brown/wood print one from Fall 2013 are ridiculously beautiful :heart: :heart:

This thread makes me realize I would do morally reprehensible things for a Celine bag. #noshame

I know this is relatively off-topic for this thread but could anyone tell me how much these are? (in GBP preferably).

*Celine.com

I only know the price in euros, sorry. The price is 695.00 €.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lamballe
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->