Emma Watson is to replace Keira Knightley as the face of Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle?

i'm glad that she is not doing Chanel. Just because she wears Chanel does not make her the face of thier Perfume. Plus, i just can't imagine her been the face of it anyway.

Too bad that it is just a gossip, I was so happy that somebody would finally replace that... uh.. Keira :innocent:

I know ... I'll take anything but her simpering disingenuous glances

I like Emma and she is older than most of the models who would probaby be considered for the brand ... but ... oh well putting up with Kiera

i'm not surprised by this rumor but i just don't see her as the face of Coco Mademoiselle :doh:

i say Audrey for Chanel No. 5 (which i'm extremely happy about:heart:) + Clémence Poésy for Coco Mademoiselle would be great :judge:

Well, she was in Harry Potter too ^_^. But she's already the face of Chloe :flower:.

I'm not a fan of either but I admit it'd be interesting to see what they'd do with Emma.

I don't think she'd be suitable at all, her face isn't defined enough. She's pretty, but not striking.
I love Keira Knightly though, she's bold with a strong bone structure but is still feminine.

I saw something on the news ... apparently Chanel has denied the rumours of Emma for Chanel

I don't think she'd be suitable at all, her face isn't defined enough. She's pretty, but not striking.
I love Keira Knightly though, she's bold with a strong bone structure but is still feminine.

Yeah, I agree. I prefer Keira.

Emma has this english rose prettiness, naturally
but with the way she's been dressing and putting herself out there recently
you can tell she wants it. and by "it" i mean
that edge. that edge you get above the rest by hanging with unkle karl.

1_440880693l.jpg

watsonofficial.

She looks like a boy. I'm glad she isn't getting Chanel, I don't think she deserves it.

I think she'd be a good choice. Like someone said earlier, she has that English rose prettiness. If Chanel really is trying to garner a younger client, I think Emma would be a good pick. She's definitely been putting herself out there lately with the way she dresses. Plus she was actually born in France. Perhaps that might help her out with the people over at Chanel.

that edge you get above the rest by hanging with unkle karl.

A sore ****?

As to whether or not it's a rumour; I'm seeing an article from a major national daily saying it's true and some dodgy internet link denying that.

oh.. rumour...Emma isn't suitable now,, maybe in the future? she's too young for it. can't deny that she looks good, but still i think keira does it better :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misterdior
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->