Encouraging Hair Growth - How to's and Products

just a heads up about viviscal, it has shark in it.
shark has extremely high levels of mercury in it...which is really horrible for you if you plan on becoming pregnant or are pregnant.
so please please consult your doctor before taking this if you're planning on getting pregnant.

Shark! No wonder they always refer to it as a 'proprietary marine complex' or whatever.
I take fish oil, but it has the mercury filtered out.

I like castor oil, but for me it required some planning do use, since I had to shampoo my hair so much to get it out afterwards. :shrugs:
Try mixing it with a lighter oil. I used to mix it with coconut oil, leave it in overnight and shampoo out in the morning. Sometimes I would need 2 shampoos but it never really took extra time. You could even try washing it by putting conditioner on, then shampooing, then conditioning.

I got bored and cut all mine off. :blush:

It's true that I could mix it in with a lighter oil. I end up just oiling with coconut oil a lot though. At least once a week. Actually I have coconut oil in my hair right now, it's a good lazy Sunday activity.

I was thinking of getting viviscal but after reading there is shark in it, no thanks! Can someone recommend other than viviscal to use? Right now i have basic hair,skin and nails vitamin bottle from a drugstore. But i like to get more productive..

Has anybody tried Moska oil? From what I understand its used a lot in the Caribbean, but I dont think its that popular in the states. If you've tried it did it work for you? And if so, how do you use it (ie like a hair mask)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcad1947
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->