Everything 'The Real Housewives of...' Thread

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah yeah, I know most of you secretly watch when no one else is around!

I do... not afraid to say I watch Atlanta, Beverly Hills, Potomac and Melbourne religiously. Who else? Anyone? What's your fav city to watch?

Anyone?

Anyone? :shifty:

I hate to admit I watch Beverly Hills and also Vanderpump Rules. Also nearly at the end of Season 3 of New York and I'm hooked :ninja:

I hate to admit I watch Beverly Hills and also Vanderpump Rules. Also nearly at the end of Season 3 of New York and I'm hooked :ninja:

The Cheshire franchise is also..eye-opening. I forgot about that one.

Season 3 of RHONY is seriously iconic. The "Scary Island" saga is the Lord of the Files of our time.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

all giphy.com

Oddly enough, I only watched season one of Housewives of New York! Maybe should've stuck with it and continued onto the next season.

My ultimate favourite is Atlanta! As much as everyone raves about Nene Leakes, Kenya Moore makes the show for me. She is so hilarious with her shade and there's never a dull moment whenever she's around. There's rumors online that she might not be holding a peach for season eleven and I'll be devastated if it's true.

^Kenya has been down graded to 'Friend of the show' next season according to Radaronline and she's not too happy about it, they have also got rid of a few others. Kenya failed to turn up to a casting meeting so she was cut from holding a peach next season.

I'm hooked on New York and Beverley Hills - I'm obsessed with Bethenny and Kyle. I liked Dorit in the first season, but the second season I loathed her - Erika is interesting but I find how PK described her as relevant when he called her 'inherently cold' because I think she is, to anyone not in her inner circle of friends.

I never really watched NYC when Bethenny wasn't in it, but another iconic moment was when Aviva threw her prosthetic leg at... Heather? I wanted to see more from Jules and hoped she stuck around for season 9 but her divorce was clearly too much to handle with 2 kids, her daily life and also an on-going divorce which was reportedly very messy, not as messy as Bethenny's but it wasn't too far off, according to news-outlets.

Kim and Sheree are also reportedly let go for the next season completely, Kim will obviously stick with her own show.

Also, the newer cities are delivering. Dallas was great last season, and Potomac this season is really good.

Anyone watch Southern Charm? Thomas and Ashley might be the darkest, most toxic couple on television.

Let's see if we can name all the crap the Housewives tried to sell:

Kim/ATL: music, "Don't Be Tardy for the Party".
Luanne/NYC: music, "Money Can't Buy You Class."
Adrienne/BH: shoe line, the "Maloof Hoof."
Sheree/ATL: clothing, "She By Sheree."

Anything else?

I love New York the most - more drama in one episode than an entire season of Beverly Hills these days... and we haven't even gotten to the worst of Luann's arrest fallout and the Mexico boat trip disaster yet! I gave up on Beverly Hills this season, it felt so staged, and while i think it's still a good franchise in that it's aspirational, nothing will compare to the iconic days of Allison DuBois at Camille's dinner party and Kyle calling Kim an alcoholic in the limo scene.

I recently rewatched all of Miami, and seriously why did they cancel this show? Leah Black needs to move to Beverly Hills and shake up their cast. I also have a soft spot for OC because of Miss Vicki Gunvalson, the OG of the OC.

and regarding crap they tried to sell:

Ramona - True Renewal skincare line
Sonja Morgan - various obscure 'businesses' including Sonja Morgan NY Clothing line.
Bethenny - Bethenny Bakes/Skinnygirl
Luann - Class with the Countess etiquette book
Alex and Simon - parenting book
Gina Liano - shoe line, fragrances.
Dorit - Beverly Beach swimwear line.
Alexis Bellino - "Alexis couture"
Lisa Rinna - QVC Line.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Dinner Party From Hell episode from BH! Yes, that was the first episode that got me watching it...with the "morally corrupt" Faye Resnick. "He will never be able to emotionally fulfill you. Know that."
And wasn't one of the brothers from the NJ cast trying to sell an item called "Black Water"? Ewww.

Just finished RHONY Season 3! Kelly Bensimon is seriously crazy. I totally agre RHOBH went so downhill this season, absolute snoozefest.

The Dinner Party From Hell episode from BH! Yes, that was the first episode that got me watching it...with the "morally corrupt" Faye Resnick. "He will never be able to emotionally fulfill you. Know that."
And wasn't one of the brothers from the NJ cast trying to sell an item called "Black Water"? Ewww.

Yes! That episode is definitely iconic. :lol:

I still say Faye Resnick (or Faye Rancid as Lisa Vanderpump likes to call her) would make an excellent permanent addition to Housewives of Beverly Hills. I've enjoyed this season for what it's worth but next season needs a shakeup, without a doubt.

Also loving Housewives of Potomac this season!

Tonight’s RHONY... “I like a fresh diap.”

Just when you thought Sonja T. Morgan couldn’t possibly surprise you ever again—tonight we find out she wears adult diapers. She then went on to discuss it like they are going to be the next trend.

Sonja [ “I” am a legacy ] Morgan, please don’t ever leave my TV.

Forget the Countess.
Bridget Everett & Sonja T. Morgan have just what I need.

Dorinda is exhausting tbh

Tinsley’s entire life is—“Cheese plates I order from room service.”

RHOD—I love Kam. She lives in her own pink bubble, and she’s perfectly fine with that.

omg I can not believe that I was sleeping on this thread! Definitely will bring my thoughts here some time. I watch Atlanta and BH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julovw
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->