The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills style

Not to sound negative or anything, but despite the fact that Kyle claims to be the "fashionista" of the bunch. I have a feeling she just has a huge closet cluttered with It bags and shoes and nothing really goes together. It looks like she just buys all these pieces for the status but doesn't have the flair to put them together well.
None of her outfits ever amaze me, yet she has lots of great items...hmmm

I had no idea that Kyle is known as a fashionable one:lol:
In my eyes it's Lisa ofc ^_^

Brandi Glanville takes her two sons Mason and Jake to the cinema in Calabasas on 26 December

dailymail.co.uk

Joyce is gorgeous (her hair!!!) but that beige dress is hideous!

Opening of Lisa's new venture P.U.M.P. Lounge in West Hollywood on Tuesday;
May 2014

dailymail.co.uk

Lisa Vanderpump checked out construction on her new West Hollywood bar on Thursday; January 2014

dailymail.co.uk

Gigi Hadid posed with her mother, Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills star Yolanda Foster, while out in New York City on Thursday; 15 May 2014

dailymail.co.uk

The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills cast Kim Richards. left, Yolanda Foster, middle, and Kyle Richards, right, were seen stepping out of their hotel in New York City on Thursday; May 2014

dailymail.co.uk

Lisa Vanderpump & Kyle Richards Filming In Brentwood; June 28, 2014

zimbio.com

Lisa Vanderpump attend the Trevor Project Garden Party on May 18, 2014 in Beverly Hills, California

zimbio.com

Kim Richards, Yolanda Foster and Kyle Richards attend the 2014 NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment Upfronts at The Jacob K. Javits Convention Center on May 15, 2014 in New York City.

Yolanda Foster and David Foster arrive to an exclusive presentation of HBO's 'Billy Crystal 700 Sundays' at Ray Kurtzman Theater on April 17, 2014 in Los Angeles, California.

zimbio.com

David and Yolanda Foster attend Patron Tequila at 22nd Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation Academy Awards Viewing Party at The City of West Hollywood Park on March 2, 2014 in West Hollywood, California.

zimbio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovetolove
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->