Everything 'The Real Housewives of...' Thread

My poor girl Lisa Barlow getting eaten alive by virtue signaling hamsters on insta and twitter for knowing someone in Utah that did something stupid. Sending her positive vibes :heart:

I don't understand why Andy is making such a big deal about Robyn and Gizelle being quiet about Juan's "affair" (or whatever tf it was) when all the housewives of all franchises have cliques and protect each other on certain things. That's basically what the entirety of rhobh entails...

Already missing my Housewives of Potomac fix...

Here's the trailer for Ultimate Girl's Trip Season 3:

Idk if it's just me but I think they need a better producer or editor or something because that trailer was too all over the place to make sense to me.

PS Ralph is trash

Ultimate Girls Trip Season 3 has been a bit of a snooze overall, but seeing Candiace and Whitney stay up late and get stoned together was cracking me up. They make a cute duo.

RHONY reboot premieres July 16th! Curious to see how production handled the Lizzie situation.

So Atlanta in May, OC in June, NY in July, and BH in August?

My boyfriend is one of those gays, you know, the Housewives/Drag Race superfan. And although I never miss a beat to let him know how tacky I find both series and how it's the worst thing to happen to pop culture, I now find myself intrigued by just listening to it while he's watching.
I'm intrigued with Sutton and where she gets her money from (to casually wear blue chip brands and often HC like that!), the annoyingly rude and complete and utter liar that is Erika Jane, Kathy Hilton being all about decorum but she's literally Paris Hilton's mum, and Dorit the whiny 'fashion lover' (her fella is funny though).

See? I'm hooked, it's over. :tearsofjoy:

So Atlanta in May, OC in June, NY in July, and BH in August?
That's what it looks like! Altho BH is the only one still filming.

Also Benn you need to catch up!! The shows are actually so fascinating to watch thru a sociology/psychology lens; even when you can tell they're putting on a "show", watching them navigate it is interesting.

P.S. Sutton gets her money in the form of alimony from her ex (who's a finance/credit guy) at $300k/month! Confirmed straight from the court documents. No wonder she's always front row and ordering JPG every season.

Also Benn you need to catch up!! The shows are actually so fascinating to watch thru a sociology/psychology lens; even when you can tell they're putting on a "show", watching them navigate it is interesting.

P.S. Sutton gets her money in the form of alimony from her ex (who's a finance/credit guy) at $300k/month! Confirmed straight from the court documents. No wonder she's always front row and ordering JPG every season.

You're right, I definitely think it's the sociology angle that interests me and how people react differently to conflict. LOL

You're right, I definitely think it's the sociology angle that interests me and how people react differently to conflict. LOL

You're at the stage of trying to justify your enjoyment of the show(s) with a respectable/intellectual angle. The sooner you can admit you're a messy b!tch who lives for the drama, the closer you are to self-actualization. :handovermouth:

And this right here folks is the quickest way to find out if someone is watching Real Housewives. This read is taken straight out of the Erika Jane playbook. :loudlycrying:

going-down-youre-going-down.gif

You're at the stage of trying to justify your enjoyment of the show(s) with a respectable/intellectual angle. The sooner you can admit you're a messy b!tch who lives for the drama, the closer you are to self-actualization. :handovermouth:

tenor

I resent that! But, even though I don't like Erika, I did hear that she and Sutton have teamed up this upcoming season to confront a homophobic new cast member. So she may win me over yet.

I tried watching RHONJ a few weeks back but as usual I find it unbearable. The only housewife there I can stand is Margaret - and just barely.

I will check out the new season of New York, but not totally convinced by the idea of a reboot. They just need the Season 9/10 cast back together. Beverly Hills is the only one I'm currently committed to the idea of watching regularly.

I was looking forward to OC but I'm feeling kinda meh on it. It looks way overproduced and I just don't know if this cast is strong enough at it's core. Tamra, Shannon, Heather, and Taylor feel sort of natural together but the other three idk do they really have a place? My dream cast would be Vicki, Tamra, Shannon, Gretchen, Alexis, Kelly, and Heather. Maybe Meghan too. A good amount of history and personality differences (and similarities) that real interesting situations will arise.

The Real Housewives of Atlanta starts up again tonight, yay! It's released on Monday for me here in England, so very much looking forward to watching the season premiere tomorrow night. Can. Not. Wait.

Hmmm I don't know. I mean I will give it a shot. I am kinda excited to see Jenna, and Brynn seems a bit interesting, but like ugh. I f*cking hate Andy Cohen.

Jenna feels so removed from the rest of the cast. Why couldn’t they just have added her in with the OG cast? She’s be friends with Carole and Tinsley, I’d bet. I think it looks like sh!t but I’ll be watching.

And now they're still with Ramona for the legacy spinoff... They should've just faced the Ramona/Eboni situation head on. Altho... I listened to an ep of Eboni's podcast about her time on rhony and it did sound absolutely batshit crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaykaystake
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->