Everything 'The Real Housewives of...' Thread

Can we talk about Potomac? I've been a fan since the first season. Season seven is currently running and episode eight which aired on Monday was absolutely brilliant - hilarious in parts (loving Ashley and Candiace). The ladies of Potomac are BRINGING it once again!

Love Candiace she is my absolute fav. Karen is hilarious this season also. The Candiace/Ashley duo would be unstoppable but Ashley can't stop being a total @sshole and ruining it lol she legitimately cannot be trusted. Also... Mia is so dark sided, and it's weird watching how someone can be a pathological liar and so stupid at the same time

Also Miami is back! Just watched the first ep... Lenny is disgusting man

I love Potomac! Candiace and Ashley would be an amazing duo if they ever put aside their differences. Doesn't seem like that'll happen though...

Love Candiace she is my absolute fav. Karen is hilarious this season also. The Candiace/Ashley duo would be unstoppable but Ashley can't stop being a total @sshole and ruining it lol she legitimately cannot be trusted. Also... Mia is so dark sided, and it's weird watching how someone can be a pathological liar and so stupid at the same time

Can only echo both your sentiments regarding Candiace and Ashley being the ultimate dynamic duo! This season, they both have had me in stitches with laughter and genuinely think this current season is Candiace's redemption season - I'm loving her!

Amelia Hamlin’s new Pete Burns look is so embarrassing omfg. She is gonna cringe so hard in a few years lol but honestly if Lisa Rinna was my mom and I had access to all that cosmetic procedure stuff who knows what I would’ve looked like at 21 with my rotted underdeveloped prefrontal cortex :wacko:

She looks like Lisa Rinna cosplaying as Julia Fox

Apparently Lisa Rinna and Erika Jane are both going to be back for a new season. I'm for it, at this point. At least Erika really does have a compelling storyline that's ripe for drama, and Rinna knows she's on thin ice so she should bring it. As much as I love Kathy, she's too guarded and has too much to lose for her to really let lose or even commit to being a full time cast member. Get rid of Crystal please.

Apparently Lisa Rinna and Erika Jane are both going to be back for a new season. I'm for it, at this point. At least Erika really does have a compelling storyline that's ripe for drama, and Rinna knows she's on thin ice so she should bring it. As much as I love Kathy, she's too guarded and has too much to lose for her to really let lose or even commit to being a full time cast member. Get rid of Crystal please.
I like crystal!! Why don’t you like her?

But same I share the same sentiments regarding Rinna, Erika, and Kathy. I don’t think Kathy wants to really play ball. And while Rinna and Erika were getting annoying towards the end of last season complaining about her I kind of get their side.

Also dare I say I wouldn’t even mind if Diana came back, just to see how she’d be on a 2nd season. I usually hate it when people are one and done because it takes some getting used to being on the show (although with her it was more like not wanting to participate as well)

I like her, but she needs to be more engaged. Crystal is smart enough to really hold her own and read people like Kyle, but she almost never does it! Too much time with the back and forth drama with Sutton.

Rinna quit???? I wonder if that was a network move to get Kathy back. Wow. BO-RING. Just as I was starting to accept her she's gone lol. This show is so... ugh

I want Brandi Glanville back on RHOBH, and believe she’s back on speaking terms with Kyle Richards.

On another note, I am thrilled Potomac is back on our screens following hiatus over the holiday season! The latest episode which aired just on Sunday showed the ladies away in Mexico. The episode ended with Karen and Charisse getting into a huge argument. I’m already anticipating the upcoming episode on Sunday - OBSESSED with Potomac once again this season.

*Edit* Diana Jenkins just announced she won’t be returning to Beverly Hills!

The cast for Ultimate Girl’s Trip season four just dropped:

Also I love Karen but Robyn really read her like a book at that dinner. I just wanna tell her it's okay to drop the act you will be fine we still love you lol

The cast for Ultimate Girl’s Trip season four just dropped:

Vicki, Phaedra, Eva, and Brandi already did a RHUGT season together, odd to not try and switch it up a bit more. Camille, Alex, and Caroline are good choices.

I wonder if this means Brandi won't be back on Beverly Hills. Have they announced the new season cast? I'm guessing LVP and Denise are coming back.

I'm kinda annoyed half the cast has already done it but... I am really excited to see Vicki experience Morocco lmfao. Also can't wait to see Alex again!

Supposedly, Robbie Williams' wife, Ayda Fields, is joining Beverly Hills. Quite a well connected person to be joining the show. I'm sure she has some lifestyle brand or something to promote.

^Also with that news came "a former supermodel" will be joining the cast...

Janice Dickinson? Kimora Lee Simmons? People play fast and loose with the term "supermodel" these days, so it's hard to gauge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julovw
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->