Everything 'The Real Housewives of...' Thread

Okay so I guess it definitely wasn't editing. Sutton is being really weird. And Kyle is so visibly annoyed and freaked out by her lol. But I am on Sutton's side when it comes to Rinna bc she is so Fing insufferable I can't take it. The whole reason Sutton brought up the charity event was just for an analogy bc Rinna made a big *** deal about Garcelle not thanking Harry Hamlin enough for the tomato sauce. Shut the f*ck up omfg she is SO infuriating. And Erika chiming in trying to make it about herself. It's too much to bear seriously.

Also this new girl Diana... idk if it's just me but she seems scary. Like legit illuminati vibes lol. I can totally see the rumors about her being true

Last edited:
I don't really like this season so far. Diana might be fun as a villain, but right now she's giving nothing. I do feel bad for Dorit, but the extent to which she is willing to exploit the break-in for reality TV makes me feel less sympathetic. It just doesn't feel genuine at all. Sutton's initial reaction makes more sense with the added context, though obviously it's horribly self-centered to make it about herself. Still, she apologized and is an awkward person in general. The other women are just more savvy about their on-camera reactions. Chrystal's outburst was.... strange. Where's Kathy?

I know it's silly to say this about a reality TV show, because it should be expected, but this season feels particularly staged.

Yeah this season does feel kind of ick to me. I think it really started going downnn downhill when Erika came on in terms of being staged. Just example from the interview looks, going from wearing what one would maybe put on for a nice fancy lunch in BH, they put on costumes now. Instead of the reality show feel of filming life/drama (like season 2), every scene comes off feeling like a group of coworkers got together because they had to "make something". Rinna's always hounding and nitpicking because she thinks unnecessary conflict makes for a good "show". Everybody hamming up their animated, gif-able, meme-able reactions. It's not enjoyable. I remember when the OC cast HATED Gretchen for self producing scenes for the show. Now everyone does that across the board.

Kathy isn't on it yet because she held out for so long into filming for more $. Also, I'm interested to see what Sheree brings to the show. One thing I thought was funny about this past ep was when Erika started blabbing about being treated "unfairly", everyone's reaction was like okay no one cares loser. Garcelle was like "oh here we go".

Sidenote next week Alexis Mabille is gonna be on the show at Sutton's party. I wish Sutton was obsessed with someone like Nicolas Ghesquiere or Galliano so I could see those people in IRL situations lol.

Anyone watch RHO Dubai?

I have some catching up to do with Beverly Hills but Sutton Stracke is carrying this season of RHOBH and is without a doubt my new favourite on the show. The scene between Sutton and Kyle after Dorit's robbery had me laughing out loud hysterically!

Sutton is very unedited and seems to say what I'm sat thinking as a viewer, which I love and I am slowly starting to warm to Garcelle Beauvais.

Did anyone else see the drama unfold between Lisa Rinna and Kathy Hilton on Instagram last week? Apparently Kathy paid someone to drop tidbits in the media regarding Rinna.

@[B]KINGofVERSAILLES[/B]... I have Dubai downloaded and intend to watch this week! :king:

I have some catching up to do with Beverly Hills but Sutton Stracke is carrying this season of RHOBH and is without a doubt my new favourite on the show. The scene between Sutton and Kyle after Dorit's robbery had me laughing out loud hysterically!

Sutton is very unedited and seems to say what I'm sat thinking as a viewer, which I love and I am slowly starting to warm to Garcelle Beauvais.

I initially thought Sutton's comments in that scene were terribly insensitive, but with the explanations she gave in subsequent episodes and my growing suspicion about the truth to some of the claims Dorit has made regarding her robbery, I've gotten over it. And now Crystal's insanity regarding Sutton has only increased my affection for her. I thought she handled it really well. And I also think Crystal's comment to Garcelle about the "big words" was far more offensive and arguably racist than anything Sutton has ever done or said on the show, and it's not even close.

Love: Sutton, Garcelle, Kyle, Kathy
Essential to the show, regardless of if I like them or not: Rinna, Erika
Why are they here?: Dorit, Diana, Crystal

This Diana b!tch has got to go, I'm sorry. Please take Dorit with you.

Diana is such a c*nt omg. As infuriating as she is, something about her being such an outright ***hole to Sutton was kind of refreshing to see for me though, instead of the dumb quiet off camera gossip sh*t they usually argue and drag on about on this show.

Reactions: KoV
Diana told a Black woman who posts about Bravo stuff on Instagram "it can't feel good to be a Black content creator." Then a day later, after the obvious backlash, said she didn't know what "Black" meant in that context, because she's not American-born. Yet she's been repeatedly calling Sutton clumsy with her words? Why is she so taken with Sutton? Sutton's bacon eating, Sutton's word choices, etc. Give it a rest, lady. Her crocodile tears after being "screamed" at were so cringe-inducing, too. I feel as though the other housewives didn't realize Sutton would be an audience favorite, she seems like the weakest link to go after and it always backfires. And you know several of them want to go after Garcelle but wouldn't dare (aside from maybe Erika?)

Crystal just doesn't belong on the show, I don't think. She's not unhinged enough to be entertaining but she's not honest or charismatic enough to be a good foil for the ones who are.

Last edited:
Did she really LOL what a dumb***. She probably had zero idea how social media works these days

I can't remember any reasons for why Diana would have a problem with Sutton either. She keeps bringing up the bacon thing like thats a big defining character trait to discredit her life lol. I think Diana is just a bitchy, hateful, snobby, judgmental rich person to the core. Thinks she's above everyone. I'm so amazing I don't shop in stores I have Cartier rings on every finger and a 250k diamond Kelly. Maybe she dislikes Sutton bc Sutton is also really really really rich and has her number lol.

I am looking forward to hopefully Crystal being involved in handing Erika's *** to her about the earring thing that was in the trailer heh

Diana is literally threatening a bunch of podcasters and bloggers (including Dana Wilkey/Pam!) with a cease and desist for joking about the madam stuff... ... ...

Diana seems a little unwell, but I’m surprised Erika and Rinna are doubling down. They both, unlike Diana, very much need to stay on Bravo/Andy’s good side.

When I heard the words "Kyle is way more famous and way more successful than Kathy Hilton's ever been" ... Rinna is such a loser omfg. Erika I don't even care she's just immature, it's Rinna that is really doing me in. She is so jealous and like not self aware to the point where she thinks she actually is self aware and "in on the joke" with her behavior. No. Go see a therapist like just one time please just once try it out.

Also Erika must have the tea on Dorit bc that girl will take up for Erika at the drop of a hat.

Last thing, lmfao it seems to me Garcelle is bored of having to pretend being friends with Sheree.

Omg I almost feel bad for Rinna, poor thing doesn’t know what hit her. Kathy clocked in for work on reunion day and gathered her with ease. Cannot wait.

I am eventually all caught up on Beverly Hills, finished the whole season and I'm still just as obsessed with Sutton! Also very much a fan of Garcelle Beauvais and Crystal Kung Minkoff. I've enjoyed this season just as much as any other, but have become increasingly tired of Lisa Rinna.

On another note... I'm currently in the middle of watching Dubai and I'm OBSESSED! :heart:

Reactions: KoV
I just need to let all yous know the Vancouver housewives is on Tubi for free in HD and I highly recommend!! It's only two seasons and it got cancelled bc the conflict got too serious

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odel2233
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->