Everything 'The Real Housewives of...' Thread

Also to reminisce on the old RHONY, if any of yous haven't seen these you gotta for real. Luann and Ramona have me dying. Also the one with Jill with the Hannibal Lecter mask f*cking takes me out :loudlycrying::loudlycrying::loudlycrying:

Holy cow Marlo is a seriously troubled individual... it's almost kinda scary. I think I liked her better as a friend of.

Holy cow Marlo is a seriously troubled individual... it's almost kinda scary. I think I liked her better as a friend of.

You are not alone. I follow a fair few RHOA fan accounts on Instagram and the vast majority of comments share the same sentiments.

I like Mario, been a fan ever since she first came on the scene as a friend of Phaedra Parks (and then Nene Leakes) and believe she earned her place as a solidified housewife on the show but not too sure it’s working in her favour this season - or last. She brings the drama, I’ll give her that.

Allison DuBois is somewhere cackling as we speak. Kyle coming out as lesbian when?

Really enjoying the new New York.

Just saw a new article from the cut about Jenna and was excited to read and lo and behold it starts off with "When Ludovic de Saint Sernin..."

Can't escape

In addition to Beverly Hills, we've also got Potomac and the reboot of Sydney to look forward to:

And Miami too!

Whew, a lot going on. SLC, BH, Potomac, and Miami all at the same time, feelin kinda blessed :smilingwhalo:

Also will be tuning in to Sydney. I'm kinda bummed Athenar X and Lisa are gone :frowning: but hopefully the new cast can still bring it. The pseudo reboot of Melbourne was kind of a flop for me.

I don't understand how people can HATE Kyle so much... the savage amusement is so creepy

I like Sutton, but tbh I totally get why Kyle interacts with her the way she does. The “name ‘em!” Thing is kinda a meme now, but Kyle was right. And to me she feels like the most essential (and normal?) BH housewife.

I feel the same way. I like Sutton too but she does freak out and act crazy erratic, then comes up with xyz excuse every time. Kyle may treat her like the little sister but I really felt like Sutton was way out of line deflecting from her behavior by bringing up Kyle's marriage. And I'm pretty sure Kyle's best friend had recently off'd herself too which is probably why she re-evaluated her life and made major changes...

Reactions: KoV
I didn’t even know about Kyle’s friend. Rough year for her all around.

Also I am so shook Alexis is dating John Jansen now. And so mad apparently Alexis turned down being back on the show. I feel bad tho, Shanny is probably going through it so bad rn it's prob best Alexis won't be on.

Christmas is f*cking over I dont want to wait till next week for the SLC finale UGH

i think kyle has a serious personality disorder. Im talking she is desperate in a way that is dangerous. Everyone around her is basically forced to deal with her pathological disloyalty. Kathy doesnt accept it and Kyle pretends she is the victim….kyle has no real friends who are honest with her because shes toxic. Toxic people have no real friends.

Oh Kyle is one of those people who makes head to toe chanel and hermes look cheap. How does she manage to make $1600 shoes look so dreadful…

Last edited:
i think diana is right about sutton. She says things that turn people off. I think its because she is southern and isnt used to more northern - or formal - ways of speaking. I do think she is loose with words. I think she dresses terribly and needs to let us vote on her future HC acquisitions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaykaystake
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->