Girls (HBO)

I've only got a few episodes left and I just love this show. It makes me smile.

I really like this show and I'm excited for their second season. I loved Shoshanna in the first season specially during the "crackaccident" episode and can't wait to see how her character develops.

i know running around in her undies & panty hose lolllllllllllllll, saw this & laughed my head off, great line for the seaon 2 Epi 1

smallscreenscoop.com

is there a link available. ic ouldnt find one at my usual source (watchseries.eu)

It's so much more clever than what people (not the media, media looooves it) give it credit for.

i just don't get the hype around it. i don't find it realistical at all, just plain stupid.

hmmmm not sure about that, i find it very refreshing & realistic, heck Sex in the city was unrealistic, not many girls have those fab clothes, live in those nice flats or have jobs like, were as girls they are scrambling to find rent money, there clothes arent anything grand, and they act like some girls i know, but then my thats opinion

hmmmm not sure about that, i find it very refreshing & realistic, heck Sex in the city was unrealistic, not many girls have those fab clothes, live in those nice flats or have jobs like, were as girls they are scrambling to find rent money, there clothes arent anything grand, and they act like some girls i know, but then my thats opinion

opinion shared! I don't get what people want to see characters in shows doing to prove they're 'realistic'... so many of my friends, as well as myself have done and continue to do things that these girls do. honestly, i hope critics soon find another show to hate on just for the hell of it.:rolleyes:

The thing is that when I read about the show it sounds as if it's about down-to-earth, regular people. And then when I try to watch it, I find myself wondering WTF. When I say unrealistic I mean that I find the whole thing acted out. As if the writer has tried a little too hard to make the characters seem like "real" people.

I am in no way saying that SATC was any better in that respect, since it took unrealistic characters and situations to a whole new level.

This show just tries too hard to do the opposite.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe that this show got Golden Globe. I mean it's good but not that great, there's many better comedies.

i just don't get the hype around it. i don't find it realistical at all, just plain stupid.

I think the characters are very realistic, I just don't always think these situations are. Living very close to the area where they film a lot of it those people do exist and aren't really exagerrated at all. Marnie seems to be the only one though who's life events seem to have stuck with me as being the most realistic.

would anyone have a link where one can watch it online (outside us) ? :flower:

i know running around in her undies & panty hose lolllllllllllllll, saw this & laughed my head off, great line for the seaon 2 Epi 1
***do not quote images***

smallscreenscoop.com

I love everything that comes out of Shoshanna's mouth :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hanna calling cops was so stupid and unrealistic.

I laughed so hard when Shoshanna tells him that they were never friends only lovers but that is now over :lol:

And I agree Hannah calling the cops on Adam was idiotic. I did not see that coming and felt like it was completely unnecessary for their story line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->