Judith Leiber bags

TWILO

Reaction score
i think i'm going to invest in a nice evening bag... and i think judith leiber makes one of the best evening bags! i love the ones with crystals on them....

as much as i love my balenciaga bag, it just doesn't look right sometimes when i got to semi-formal events such as weddings or cocktail parties.... so if you guys find any good pics or know of
stunning judith leiber designs, let's discuss and post them!!!

i like the clear one in this design... so simple, yet versatile.... it can go with a nice pantsuit... or any dresses....

My mom has back home a Judith Leiber bag in the shape of a lipstick... I so want to steal it, but that biatch has it under a safe :doh:

No worries, im gonna inherit it anyway, my sister is a butch, so she won't appreciate it :rofl: :lol:

Oh I love Judith Leiber clutches!! So pretty! I wanna find some pics to add...:heart:

D0426597981609_71166.jpg
D0426557546318_86a19.jpg

They are so expensive!! :doh:

Kimkhuu said:
It's cute but ridiculously overpriced.

some are ridiculously expensive...
but keep in mind that they are judith leiber... and
they are like jewelry... in a way. they are made
with fine crystals and gold in most cases.

i am thinking about spending about $1500 max for a judith leiber.

this pear clutch is a little less than $1500.... it's made of
22k gold and crystals. so cute!

Alejandro said:
My mom has back home a Judith Leiber bag in the shape of a lipstick... I so want to steal it, but that biatch has it under a safe :doh:

No worries, im gonna inherit it anyway, my sister is a butch, so she won't appreciate it :rofl: :lol:

rofl..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alejandro said:

OMFG that is the most hilarious thing I have ever read on this board!!!
:lol: LOL:lol:

My favorite so far is the asparagus bunch. Oh its so pretty with its violet tips and green stems!
Ya'll know you can get em on Ebay right? They are still over a grand, but usually atleast $800 less than retail.

Plastic'sWife said:
My favorite so far is the asparagus bunch. Oh its so pretty with its violet tips and green stems!
Ya'll know you can get em on Ebay right? They are still over a grand, but usually atleast $800 less than retail.

i am very weary.... how do you trust these people on ebay when it's inundated with super-fakes?!:shock:

Genie said:

great pics!!! .... because one of these is exactly what i want! so versatile!! do you know how much they go for? i'm thinking these are around $1300....?

I like Judith lieber, especially the animals, like the owl:heart: :P .

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikishuki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->