IT-bags for Fall.

^^^ that's true,it does...I'm going to have to choose between that one and the Chanel but I can't find a good picture of the Chanel...

I am allergic to LV and that would have been a cute bag if it weren't for the monograms.

^^^ Actually now I've seen the chanel on the first page of this thread...I usually wear white metal and it has a silver chain...but then I prefer the shape of the MJ? To me the mj is a bit ...kookier...more me^_^ .But I would like to see the Chanel in real life.

Fortunately the first Chanel store has recently opened in Amsterdam so I'll have to take a trip soon to look at the books:smile:

I saw that bag as well Marc Jacobs did and couldnt believe it. It looks way too much like Chanel. :shock:

Anyone see that woven leather hobo becoming popular??

bag.jpg

I only ask because I saw it on a girl today.. and it looked awesome.

I think Lindsay Lohan was carrying it in one of her candids and it sells out pretty quickly on activeendeavors.com.

I am thinking it might just take off like the Bulga bags, especially since it is now discussed on TFS and goodness knows how much traffic this website gets :ninja:

Ooh, that woven hobo is pretty!
Who makes it? BV? What's it called?

Diorling--I adore that saddle bag you posted (post 53) with the peacock print on it, did you find it on eluxury? I seem to be having difficulties locating it--thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katerinadimitriou
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->