Ksubi Jeans

hi there ksubi fan

nope - most real ones have the windows 'painted' or 'printed on' in fact i personally have never seen the windows sewn on (feel free to correct me however). Things to look for to prove they are real are the zig-zag stitch at the bottom of the fly, purple stitch on the inner seam around the ankle, the windows in the correct place on the leg, the correct fit (something you know easily once you know all the styles). Feel free to post me links on ebay or whatever and I should be able to tell you if they are real or fake. You just get to know after a while. :smile:

hi, here are a few ksubi jeans i'm looking at on ebay. can you tell me if they might be fakes or authenic?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tsubi-Ksubi-Gre...5|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:0|293:1|294:50

http://cgi.ebay.com/TSUBI-KSUBI-SKI...5|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:0|293:1|294:50

thanks for the help!

adore_dior - the first pair look as though they may be real, the second pair i am very doubtful of - they look tobe a replica of the squawrk wash but it is different and far too 'washed' and unlike an ksubi denim i have seen before. the zipper on the leg also appears too short. you could ask to see a photo of the zig zag stitch below the fly or ask if they can gaurantee authenticity - also which wash/style are they meant to be. The grey pair look pretty good but again ask if they can guarantee.

does anyone know the style name for these ksubis?

2eoe8av.jpg

thesunsetpalette.blogspot.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey,

Is anyone able to tell me if the Skinny Pins come in a black? or if possible post a front a back view of one. I got a pair on ebay, not even sure if they come in black and the logo is a painted white. Thanks.

has anyone had problems with their black wash ksubis fading too soon?

I just ordered my very first Ksubis! I've been needing a new pair of jeans for awhile and they were on sale at Gilt Fuse.

I got the Super Skinny Zips in vintage indigo in a size 26. I hope I ordered the right size, I'm a little nervous on this one but I was too impatient to wait. I suspect I could always sell them if they don't fit properly. I used to wear a 27 in most jeans, 26 in J brands, but I've lost some weight so all of my current jeans are kind of roomy now haha. The website said the Super Skinnies run small anyway, so did I make the right choice?

I hope so!

^ I find that Acne jeans tend to be on the smaller side in regards to size as opposed to Cheap Monday's...So I'd follow the 29 sizing...From my experience, Ksubi jeans stretch so very much, so I always buy them one size smaller...Although the waist band is of course small, what I do is stretch them out myself but pulling the band. The waist then becomes one size bigger and the fit around the legs perfect! Good luck! :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone know how the sizing is like? i wear 24 in j brand's 10" ankle skinnies.. and do they stretch out?? i hate it when jeans do that.

i find the fit of ksubis quite small - j brand runs a size large though so i would say if you wear a 24 in j brand you would wear a 25 in ksubi - i wear a 25 in j brand and a 26 in ksubi :smile:

I just read that ksubi has gone into voluntary administration.. which is like bankruptcy. i'm surprised to hear this...if not only because so many celebs always seem to be wearing ksubi jeans, you'd think that kind of exposure would have kept them afloat. hope they find a way to continue....must be such a horrible feeling having to file bankruptcy.. though it says they plan to keep the stores open throughout the administration so maybe there's hope..

really where did you read that adorefaith? That is so sad if its true! I love ksubi jeans!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rysjxgmvx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->