Ksubi Jeans

This is maybe not the right place to post this, but I'm gonna buy Nicole's Ksubi jeans and was wondering about sizing!!

Obviously, I'm not the same size\shape as Nicole is. I'm usually a UK size 8-10 ( A US 6 to 8, I think.) and am pear-shaped. So, I was wondering if I should get these jeans in a 10 or if I should even go up to a 12 since they're very skinny.

Thanks!! God, Nicole Richie is actually draining my bank account btw! Lol! She keeps showing me how many gorgeous things there are in the world that need buying!!

THANK YOU!!!

i know what you mean...lol i do a lot shopping too...
her taste is great ,so simple and so fancy!!!
love it!!!
i bought mine in size us 8 they fit me ok but they are really tight...

We have a Ksubi thread...that might be more helpful Stamholic in terms of sizing and stretching etc :smile:

stamoholic - pm me - i own every pair of ksubi jeans under the sun including these ones - i can give you measurements etc - sorry for if off topic :smile:

Hi Stamoholic,

trust me the ones on mycatwalk are very much real - i have purchased 7 pairs from them and found them all the be perfect and I am very fussy. I just bought the uzi blue vein skinny zips last week from them - they are kind of like the phoenix sun but more faded and acid wash blue and very hot!
aaaanyway enough of that.
In my opinion, and from owning 9 different pairs of ksubi! the skinny zips in the phoenix sun are one of ksubis jeans that don't run small - they also have good equivalent sizing information on the sizing option on the page - i.e it says that size 11 is equivalent of a size 6 US which I would say would be accurate. I am usually a size 2 US and have a size 8 in these jeans which is a US 3 and I definitely could have gone down one size - so i think they are running pretty true. Do you wear sass and bide, j brand or earnest sewn? for comparison? The other thing you can do is email mycatwalk through their contact page and tell them your hip and waist measurement and height and they will recommend your size - this is what my friend did having never tried ksubis and the size they recommended was perfect for her.
Truly these jeans are my favourite! I love them so much, they are so comfortable and look very cool with gladiator sandals and then in winter with black ballet flats and leather jackets, knits etc. best investment ever.
Let me know how you go ok!!!
xx
oh and p.m me and i will tell you the discount code to enter as a 'member' and you will get ten percent off.

oh sorry, so to actually answer your question if you're a 6-8 US i would order an 11 (if you're more of a 6) or a 12 (if you're more of an 8) as they do stretch out quite a bit i would recommend going for the 11 if you can. :smile:

is this the right place to post a pic of myself wearing ksubis so people can see them? or not? :smile:

^ Thank you so much guys! I'm def PM'ing you greenlady and getting that code! LOL! Thank you so much!
P.s, sorry for how weird it looks on the other page. My messages got moves from the Nicole thread onto this one so it looks like I posted about 4 messages back to back! lol!

don't know what you mean about messages looking weird anywhere? didn't notice? anyway thats ok and yeah pm me, im happy to send photos etc too :smile: x

i also have the same problem as stamoholic :rolleyes:
ive never bought jeans like this. usually buy them at topshop or h&m or whatever. anyways i usually wear 28/32 so i guess which i guess is 8-10 uk adn i dunno how much us?
what size of tsubis should i take?
sorry for this stupid question but im in a big dilema, i was thinkin to just take 28 but if they run small than maybe 29?

bambi 230 - depends which style you plan to buy as some run small and some don't so let me know which ones you are looking at and i will advise you on size if you like?

phonix sun? (light light blue) or sqwark? (dark blue) as the phoenix suns run true to size and you def shouldn't size up as they also stretch lots and the dark blue ones run a size small. or do you mean the vintage indigo? all the washes run different so need exact details.

sqwark :D ure really good with tsubi's :D hehe i must say im jealous of yr collection!

they are truly the best jeans i live in them and they age so well - just keep getitng better and better. anyway I would order your true size in sqwark if you are definitely that size and don't range to one size up (i.e some people are a size 10-12 but if you were just always a size 10) if you do range a little go for half a size up as the ksubis all come in half sizes - i.e if you were a 10 that ranges get the size 11. so i've just looked above and you said you usually are a 28 which is 10 so i would go with the 28 or 29 if you can be a bit bigger at times - they are quite tight fitting but they definitely stretch so you don't want them comfy to start you want them tight.
Where do you plan to buy them from bambi?

i am actually inclined to say yes with this pair - they have all the right tags and stickers (usually fakes dont) and the button is right - the only thing you can do to make sure is ask to have a photo of the sizing tag inside the jeans and a photo of the 'zigzag stitch' located at the bottom of the fly - but they look pretty good to me.
are you buying?

sorry for the double post - the only other thing - ask to have the measurement for straight across the ankle when the zips are done up as they look a bit wide but they could be undone or something - they are very skinny when done up and i will measure mine and we can compare.

^^Thanks so much. I am thinking about getting a pair! I hope they fit.

i was thinkin about the same auction as ilovecouture.

greenlady thank u so much for ur help :* :* i guess ill go for 28 :smile: cuz i also checked some shorts i have and its always 28 and ure right that its better it they are tight at first cuz later they will probably get more used to my body and loose up a bit.

yup they definitely will loosen up - you can always buy them from mycatwalk.com.au also and enter the promtional code 'toutie' at the checkout for a 10% discount. shipping is pretty cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->