Ksubi Jeans

t/ksubi sizing is veryy wonky
im a 24 us/6 aus in tsubi, so im guessing you'd be a 25?
if the haciendas were tight, try these. they run a bit more unwonky :P

Are there fake Ksubi pheonix sun jeans around? I dont want to get a fake.
Thanks.

the fake ones have bad quality, but I'm pretty sure if you buy them from a boutique you won't have to worry about getting a fake pair.. the fakes are all over ebay

hey does anyone know how the sizing of lean beans and skinny zips compare? i've got a pair of lean beans and want to order the skinny zips online...but i'm not sure if i should size up because they look pretty tight.. do they stretch well?

hey nylon bits i found the skinny zips (in the waist at least, obviously they are tighter in the leg) are actually a more generous fit than the lean beans. which skinny zips are you interested in? if the phoenix suns they stretch at least a size so make sure you get them tight to begin with.

also, tiffany7, there are loads of fake phoenix suns around, the best ways to tell the fakes is the quality of denim is very low, the stitching is often in the wrong place or missing and the fit will be all wrong - safe to say that most on ebay are fake and i would only buy these from a shop.

i have recently bought a pair of ksubi charcoal jeans on ebay. they look real to me, but i am not 100% sure.
could someone verify that they are authentic?
thanks a lot for your help
CIMG3302.jpg

CIMG3304.jpg

CIMG3303.jpg

hi everyone!

i was wondering if there was a ksubi sample sale next week at their store in NYC.

thanks!

whiteorleander - they look real. have all authentic ksubi markings and same tag including blue dye - fakes usually are quite different. what a cool wash I have never seen it before! what style are they?

whiteorleander - they look real. have all authentic ksubi markings and same tag including blue dye - fakes usually are quite different. what a cool wash I have never seen it before! what style are they?

thanks greenlady. now, i am relieved that they are authentic.
sorry, i don´t know the style name of these jeans. on the tag it says spr skny zip and the name of the wash is charcoal. got them for only 50 euro, new and unworn!:woot:

Anyone seen the cool new ksubis on mycatwalk.com.au?
just ordered the super skinny zips in the blue vein - so hot! like an 80s acid wash but super subtly and gorgeous blue. am tempted to get the grease black too!!! just not sure yet. theres also a new style called the mac - check it out soul discharge is soooooo weird. love to know what people think

ksubi sizes are so strange
i have a pair of lean beans in 28 and they're super tight
whereas my skinny zips in 27 fit perfectly fine

i think its just the lean beans that run small - i have 26 in skinny zips, scooters and skinnnie minnies but my lean beans in a 26 are prrrrrretty tight and it has to be a 'thin' day to wear them :smile: best best best jeans in the world though.

This is maybe not the right place to post this, but I'm gonna buy Nicole's Ksubi jeans and was wondering about sizing!!

Obviously, I'm not the same size\shape as Nicole is. I'm usually a UK size 8-10 ( A US 6 to 8, I think.) and am pear-shaped. So, I was wondering if I should get these jeans in a 10 or if I should even go up to a 12 since they're very skinny.

Thanks!! God, Nicole Richie is actually draining my bank account btw! Lol! She keeps showing me how many gorgeous things there are in the world that need buying!!

THANK YOU!!!

Can no one answer my question about the Ksubi jeans?? I posted it just above the latest candids!! Thank you!

Hello!!
I'm planning on buying a pair of the ksubi phoenix sun skinny zips that Nicole Richie was spotted in and was wondering about sizing.

Obviously, I'm not the same size\shape as Nicole is. I'm usually a UK size 8-10 ( A US 6 to 8, I think.) and am pear-shaped. So, I was wondering if I should get these jeans in a 10 or if I should even go up to a 12 since they're very skinny.

Thanks so much guys!!

Btw, are the ones on Mycatwalk.com real? Just checking!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->