Ksubi Jeans

I noticed that the sizing has changed from aus to just the waist size. what would a size aus 9 be now?

Thanks! Has anyone seen the tangerine jeans? I'm thinking of getting them but I don't know... I don't like to dress too trendily, and it seems like the coloured jean trend is very "hipster"? I'm still young-ish (25) but I feel like I might be too old for this trend! I would feel horrible wasting $250 on something very trendy. I was going to wear them with a lot of grey...

I made this polyvore to try and work it out... what do you think?

(my polyvore)

i like your polyvore - i think they would be cute but limiting - it all depends on your budget, if it isn't a big deal and you have lots of other pairs then why not go for something fun - but they are not as versatile as normal jeans. having said that I can imagine them being so cute for summer and looking great with a loose white singlet and jandals/gold sandals.

what size do you guys think i would be in ksubi? i'm 5'9'', 23.5 inch waist, 36 inch hips and i normally wear a size 25/26 in other brands

what size do you guys think i would be in ksubi? i'm 5'9'', 23.5 inch waist, 36 inch hips and i normally wear a size 25/26 in other brands

the sizing per style differs...
you know my dark blue tsubis? they're a AUS 6 (which in U.S. sizing is....?)
you are welcome to try them on for sizing :D:flower:

i'm guessing that you would probably be a AUS 6 or 8?

Is ksubi still cool? Like some jeans brands like true religion become uncool because of so much exposure and aren't considered cult jeans anymore....

Anyone seen lean beans in aged black in size 27 or 28?? (online that is) Are there any good Australian sites that sell ksubi? (I know about fat4)

^ My catwalk sells some of their jeans: http://www.mycatwalk.com.au/c/fashion/ksubi-aplusaplus.html and so does this site: http://www.spacejunk.net.au/b/4322/1/-ksubi.html

I feel sorry for all you guys out of Aus, you should see the sales we get here. Try ebay? A lot pop up for cheap after the sales has been on.

From my experience Ksubi jeans stretch over time so if you can go down a size I'd go down.. I have 3 pairs of the Jeremy Scott ones, I love them death.

At the moment theirs a rumor in grapevine that Ksubi is actually going broke and looking for someone to buy them out. I hope it's not true, I love their jeans.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ My catwalk sells some of their jeans: http://www.mycatwalk.com.au/c/fashion/ksubi-aplusaplus.html and so does this site: http://www.spacejunk.net.au/b/4322/1/-ksubi.html

I feel sorry for all you guys out of Aus, you should see the sales we get here. Try ebay? A lot pop up for cheap after the sales has been on.

From my experience Ksubi jeans stretch over time so if you can go down a size I'd go down.. I have 3 pairs of the Jeremy Scott ones, I love them death.

At the moment theirs a rumor in grapevine that Ksubi is actually going broke and looking for someone to buy them out. I hope it's not true, I love their jeans.

Thanks for responding. I've tried Mycatwalk but unfortunately they only have a 26. Maybe I can pre-order them though. I bet you guys get all kinds of crazy deals! That's the main reason I ordered my first pair from Australia instead of buying them here- they ended up being half the price! (I can't believe a store here was trying to sell them for $300!) How do lean beans fit compared to skinny side zips? I heard they fit smaller :huh: so I don't know if I'd want to go down a size...

^ Thats a shame, have a check on Australian ebay! I don't see all that many fakes there.
With the current exchange rate it would be crazy for you guys in the US to not buy them from australia..

Yeah, the lean beans are a smaller fit. Go with what you think best, maybe try them on in a shop before ordering them online? Whenever I go and buy a pair they always shove me in the smallest size I can fit because they assure me they will stretch, which they do.

^ Thats a shame, have a check on Australian ebay! I don't see all that many fakes there.
With the current exchange rate it would be crazy for you guys in the US to not buy them from australia..

Yeah, the lean beans are a smaller fit. Go with what you think best, maybe try them on in a shop before ordering them online? Whenever I go and buy a pair they always shove me in the smallest size I can fit because they assure me they will stretch, which they do.

Thanks- I am checking ebay Australia now. I'm just afraid of buying fakes. Thanks for the advice!

what can you look for to avoid buying fakes? somene once told me that the fakes have the logo on the back leg painted and the real ones are sewn on.

is that true?

what can you look for to avoid buying fakes? somene once told me that the fakes have the logo on the back leg painted and the real ones are sewn on.

is that true?

nope - most real ones have the windows 'painted' or 'printed on' in fact i personally have never seen the windows sewn on (feel free to correct me however). Things to look for to prove they are real are the zig-zag stitch at the bottom of the fly, purple stitch on the inner seam around the ankle, the windows in the correct place on the leg, the correct fit (something you know easily once you know all the styles). Feel free to post me links on ebay or whatever and I should be able to tell you if they are real or fake. You just get to know after a while. :smile:

nope - most real ones have the windows 'painted' or 'printed on' in fact i personally have never seen the windows sewn on (feel free to correct me however). Things to look for to prove they are real are the zig-zag stitch at the bottom of the fly, purple stitch on the inner seam around the ankle, the windows in the correct place on the leg, the correct fit (something you know easily once you know all the styles). Feel free to post me links on ebay or whatever and I should be able to tell you if they are real or fake. You just get to know after a while. :smile:

I have a pair of authentic black (skinny) ksubi jeans which I purchased at the store here in Sydney that have the windows sewn on in black...I thought it was unusual since I have four other pairs in which the windows were painted on...I asked the sales assistant and he said that they were a limited issue...Mind you I did purchase them just after the transition from Tsubi to Ksubi :wink:

yeah that sounds about right - and now that you mention it i think i may have seen a pair of black ksubis with the windows sewn on - they weren't white windows though but a dark grey. Anyway im sure all ksubi/tsubi purchased at stores are definitely real...its the ebay etc buys you have to worry about and there are a lot of fakes circulating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rysjxgmvx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->