Lanvin Happy Sac, Partage Sac, and Amalia

Oh, you got it? :buzz::clap: You have to post pics now - no excuses!!!! :P
I hope you will have lots of fun with it!

I just called the store I mentioned and they are sold out of Lanvin and YSL bags (that I wanted to take a look at, too). They didn't know what bags I was talking about nor when they will have new ones in stock (they told me to just call them everyday and ask :rolleyes:). Oh how I love the customer service in my country :judge::censored:.

The leopard bag is adorable, too!!! I saw the satin version on barneys and wondered why there's none you can actually wear during the day....it's nice to see so many beautiful Lanvin bags popping up!
Now I just have to find a way to see them irl, my biggest fear is that they I can't find them anywhere but Paris and when I go there they are all sold out... and I will not buy one before trying them on.

^ The thing is I don't even know how to operate the camera in my phone :blush:

I wonder if there's anyplace with a decent return policy where you could order it ...

I agree that someplace with not a single Lanvin or YSL bag in stock is unlikely to be useful to you ... does our shopping forum offer any clues about where to buy Lanvin in Europe??

The satin clutches are really beautiful. Unfortunately there isn't much call for evening bags in my life ... I guess I need to change my life so I can buy more Lanvin :lol: :wink:

Fashionista Fabulous bag. A Lanvin bag is on my wishlist....

here's a pic of the leopard happy from kirnazabete.com...
retails for $1915...i really like this version...

b9ad82.jpg

ta-ta, please post pics of the one you got...
i'd love to see it modeled by someone...

I have the Small Partage bag in black and I LOVE it. It's a gorgeous bag IMO.
I do like the Happy Sac as well, but it's a bit too small for my needs.
I did however see the embossed Happy you're looking at at the Lanvin boutique and thought it was very pretty although I would've preferred the one fashionista-ta got.

I have 4 Lanvin bags(Original Black Kansas, Original Bordeaux Hero from 04, another small black bag from 04 with that Brass Heavy Chain, and the Small Partage in Black)and they're all SUPERB quality:heart:

here's a pic of the leopard happy from kirnazabete.com...
retails for $1915...i really like this version...

ta-ta, please post pics of the one you got...
i'd love to see it modeled by someone...

I will try :wink:

Thanks for finding a pic of the leopard version. I'd read about their new website, but haven't been there yet.

Btw, aris posted a mannequin picture with the bag, I think from mytheresa, in the Secret Shopaholics thread a couple pages back.

I dug the tag out of the bag & learned a few things :blush: ... Happy Sac is the French name. So the small version is officially the Happy/Partage Sac or Bag, depending on French/English.

Also, it says 100% bull calf, so my version is regular leather, nothing exotic.

ta-ta, I demand pictures! :judge:
Something about the simplicity of the bag, and the grograin ribbon and chain, is so appealing and elegant! :flower:

:clap: It's very beautiful ta-ta, and just as amazing as it looked online (and that's rare in bags)!!:heart:
Did you take it out yet?... How (im)practical is it?

^ Thanks, girls :flower:

You're right, m&c, I hadn't thought about it, but the pix are very accurate. I saw it originally in person ...

I was going to wait till after Labor Day to change bags, but since you guys wanted pix, I went ahead & changed now in order to get an accurate picture. The top kind of ... slumps a little more when there's stuff in the bag. It really is working just fine for me ... as described, what I carry is fairly pared down, but not extremely so (every lipstick I own is in my makeup bag).

Because the bag is so soft, it can be a challenge to close the clasp depending on how the stuff inside is arranged ... there's kind of a trick to it, which you learn quickly.

ta-ta, thanks for the picture and write-up, the bag definitely looks great! :flower:
I have to admit that I am distracted by your red mary-janes in the picture as well (I have a weakness for red shoes...)

I got fashionista-ta's bag but in the leopard! I love the leopard but only in moderation so I thought this bag be addition to my wardrobe.

^ Congratulations!! :flower: My last bag was leopard ... very fun. But doesn't mix with purple/grey tweed, which is why I needed this one :wink:

PS PrincessImp, you are not the first to be distracted by them :wink: I'm certain I've gotten more comments on them than any other shoes I've ever owned.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw most of those available at my nordstrom in merrick park, i died a little bit... i died a bit more because I can get a discount on those :innocent:

^ That's interesting, our primo Nordstrom here doesn't carry Lanvin bags ... I wish they did so I could've gotten points :innocent:

Got my Sept Bazaar, and they show a bunch of similar Lanvin bags, but thankfully not this one.

Grill, do you think it would be better with tiny little feet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->