Lanvin Happy Sac, Partage Sac, and Amalia

tooshies, I saw that Barney's has the Amalia in purple satin ... does it also come in purple lambskin? :flower:

Hummm, I wonder if the one you have is the first generation Pollison from SS08. Does yours have lizard skin handles attached to metallic rings?

Yeeees, the Amalia does come in purple lambskin:heart: It's absolutely gorge!!!!
Colette has them:flower:

Is that what you're going to get?

^ Maybe :flower: I have a few other priorities that come first ...

My bag with the similar construction (maybe) is Kate Spade.

Found some mod pics of a girl with the Pollison I'm getting...only that mine is bronze and hers is gold/silver.

img_0195.jpg

img_0198.jpg

Source: goldenmeans.files.wordpress

Last edited by a moderator:
Lanvin Amalia Quilted Tote - Violet

I ordered the Lanvin Amalia Quilted Tote in Violet lambskin today, couldn't resist after seeing how soft it looks! Would love to hear if anyone else has had this bag for a while -- how is the leather in real life, and how well is the bag holding up with regular use?

Amalia-Violet.png

Source: Bergdorf Goodman

Congrats!!!:clap::clap: The Amalia Cabas sure is beautiful, and SUPER light!!!!!!
The leather is soft and lovely to touch, I think you will be pleased:flower:

It's lambskin, so it's not the most durable leather out there...I certainly wouldn't recommend putting it down on the floor. I have the original Amalia from SS09, and due to it being lambskin, I'm more careful with it than I am with my other Lanvins(my other Lanvin bags are made out of: calf, deer, and goat).

Thanks for your comments tooshies! I'm thrilled to hear that the bag is lightweight, I've come to realize the hard way (of course) that heavy bags just don't work for me no matter how great they might look. I try to take care of my bags and don't put them on the floor, but I hope that regular gentle use won't result in major scuffing etc.

May I ask if you have photos of your Amalia posted anywhere? :flower:

I love the Amalia tote....it's a beautiful bag, congrats

I have a question, not sure if it would belong here but... Does anybody know if Alber does the drawings on the Lanvin bags himself? They're signed Alber, so I guess it's his work?

61165_in_dl.jpg

netaporter.com

^ I'd say that's a safe assumption :wink: That's a cute one ... I love the knotted ribbon :heart:

I wasn't sure which Lanvin bag thread to post this in...maybe there could be just one for all Lanvin bags? Anyway, I received the ombre lambskin bags today ^_^

001yb1p1

pic is mine

^agree! hautechild that is indeed a gorgeous bag! Love Lanvin bags so much...they are well-made and yet understated! :heart:

Thanks ladies! And I agree, PrincessImp, Lanvin bags are understated but they still have character, that's what I like so much about them! ^_^

hautechild, it's so beautiful! Lanvin bags always make some part of me wanna be a woman :blush: I especially love the chain with this ribbon bow, so lovely.

^^All the Lanvin boutiques worldwide went on sale in December. It's still going on now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->