Magazines Stores/Large Newsstands Worldwide & Online

So as an update, I still have no recieved any response. I tried to bring up the issue with paypal but my case got automatically closed because it was ineligible for the PayPal Purchase Protection. Which means Ive been burned out of 65 dollars. I'm out of ideas on what to do here.

Maybe call directly to the offices in nyc? i don't know where are u based. Or otherswise check on the masthead the person in charge of this and contact them directly....or express your complain on a Instagram story and tagged, sometimes it works....

Maybe call directly to the offices in nyc? i don't know where are u based. Or otherswise check on the masthead the person in charge of this and contact them directly....or express your complain on a Instagram story and tagged, sometimes it works....
I tried most of that except calling. Some of the emails they have on their website no longer work. Also I'm in the United States.

I think Book Soup in WeHo is pretty good and Vroman’s in Pasadena is very interesting as well.

So I got a package in the mail today, and it turns out to be both issues V Magazine has owed me. I didnt think I would ever get them. Weirded out right now. I'd still recommend that you avoid getting a subscription in the future.

Also I guess will have duplicate copies of both issues I was owed, because I bought them from another place. Oh well.

If anyone here is planning to buy magazines at Condé Nast Worldwide, I can give you a free shipping coupon that'll be valid until July 8 only.

Please reply to this thread so I can PM you the code. :flower:

If anyone here is planning to buy magazines at Condé Nast Worldwide, I can give you a free shipping coupon that'll be valid until July 8 only.

Pleaaase❤️❤️

You have only 1 code right? If you have more could you send me one please?

Does anyone know where to buy international fashion magazines in Tel Aviv?

Does anyone know where to buy international fashion magazines in Tel Aviv?

Sorry is just see this message, but you can go to Dizengoff center in TLV there there is magazine place, it's the most popular place it's called "World Of Magazines"...there are some bookstores that carry some titles more commercial ones...hope it helps

Two Questions
-Best place for magazines in Paris?
-Is L'Officiel stocked in most stores in Paris? I really want a copy but not sure if I'll have to search for one or not. ^_^

Hey guys!
Can so one help me!
Someone knows a big newstands in Orlando, FL.

Any website where I can buy any of the editions of LOVE MAGAZINE?

Conde Nast Worldwide News store closing, announcement via email:

Dear CNWN Customer,

We are writing to you regarding an update on the status of the Condé Nast Worldwide News showroom.

As you may be aware, Vogue House is due to close in early 2024, as part of an executive decision made by Condé Nast. In light of this, we are sad to announce that we also will be closing our doors permanently, both in-store and online, by the end of 2023.

We will continue to sell as normal in the meantime, with our showroom being open to the public until the end of October. Online trading will continue from this point onwards, until the end of November.

More details regarding our closure will be forwarded to you soon or detailed on our website. We will continue to keep you up to date on up-coming special events and promotions on our socials and emails.

Please note that Click & Collect will no longer be an option at checkout for our London based customers and will end on Friday 13th October.

Any outstanding Click & Collect orders will need to be collected before Tuesday 31st October, 17:00 GMT. After this time, orders will be automatically refunded. If you wish for your purchase to be delivered, we will need to be notified before this time.

We are very sad to be ending our 11 year journey but, thank you to all our loyal customers for your continued support!

Conde Nast Worldwide News store closing, announcement via email:

Thats a big blow, I wonder why Conde Nast executives wouldn't keep it open and just move it. I'm quite sad and also infuriated.

Where are we supposed to get all the international editions now?

Yes, they don't need to have a storefront to continue to operate as a business. They could be based in a warehouse in an out-of-town industrial estate, and it would make no difference to anyone who buys from them online.

It was sad when actual magazine stores started closing - to lose any online newsstand service makes things worse.

That said, I always thought it was weird they weren't set up to accept credit card payments for online orders. I hear you could ring them up and do it over the phone, but that's what you did twenty years ago, when you wanted some hard-to-find item sent to you from a boutique on the other side of the country. These days, lack of credit card payment options puts them on a par with those small local stores that don't do it either, for reasons.

CNWWN already deleted their back issue stock from their website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mai hue
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->