Magazines Stores/Large Newsstands Worldwide & Online

Vogue Portugal is selling their back issues through a link in their Instagram bio. Really well priced too.

God damn it. There goes my money...

Edit: Or not. The shipping is insane! And I'm from Europe.

Does anyone know what other Vogue editions have back issues on sale on their websites?

I know that Japan has plenty of back issues on japanese Amazon and if I remember correctly they aren't even that expensive.

Last edited:
God damn it. There goes my money...

Edit: Or not. The shipping is insane! And I'm from Europe.

How much was the shipping for you? I am in the US and shipping was 45 euro for me.

How much was the shipping for you? I am in the US and shipping was 45 euro for me.

It was 28 euros for two issues. I don't think I ever paid over 15 for other european Vogues I bought online

^ How strange! I paid only 16 for two issues.
MagCulture though wanted to charge me 33 euros for two magazines... The nerve! :mrgreen:

A warning for everyone: it seems that the US and Canada have stopped overseas postal service. No idea about DHL and Fedex, but I just got declined two magazines orders, one from USPS and the other one from Canadian post.

A warning for everyone: it seems that the US and Canada have stopped overseas postal service. No idea about DHL and Fedex, but I just got declined two magazines orders, one from USPS and the other one from Canadian post.
UPDATE: Upon further research I realised Estonia is the only European country on the suspended list right, so false alarm for most members here. This is absoklutely ridiculous, we're not even on lockdown!

The USPS has stopped because the current administration doesn’t want anything or anybody coming in from overseas.

DHL, FedEx and UPS are still operating in the states as usual.

I just got declined two magazines orders, one from USPS and the other one from Canadian post.

From what store? I've been looking for someone that ships worldwide via private service and most of them only use their local service.

From what store? I've been looking for someone that ships worldwide via private service and most of them only use their local service.
I was both times from ebay sellers, but V magazine, for example, also uses USPS as the cheapest shipping options, that's why I posted this here :smile:

Does anyone know a site thats selling W Korea? I know Magazine Cafe does but the price is ridiculous.

Irish-based booksellers/newsagents Easons has announced that it won't be re-opening any of its stores in Northern Ireland, so there goes the only decent outlet for magazines in my country.

Anybody know how long it takes to receive issues from a Vogue Paris subscription? I am in the US and I bought it straight from them, not a vendor.

Hello where to find local vogue and Vogue Paris in Athens?
Any good magazine stores?

Hello where to find local vogue and Vogue Paris in Athens?
Any good magazine stores?

Check the big newsstands at Syntagma square or Omonia square, they usually have plenty of magazines to offer. I also shopped at a bookstore right next to Omonia sq, looking at Google now, I believe it's "International Press Γιαννακουλόπουλος Νικόλαος".

Check the big newsstands at Syntagma square or Omonia square, they usually have plenty of magazines to offer. I also shopped at a bookstore right next to Omonia sq, looking at Google now, I believe it's "International Press Γιαννακουλόπουλος Νικόλαος".

Thank you very much!

Is there any specialized magazine store in Milano?

i just know some newspaper stands, 10corsocomo, Armani bookstore and Momdadori Megastore

but is there any place focused on magazines?

thanks

Is there any specialized magazine store in Milano?

i just know some newspaper stands, 10corsocomo, Armani bookstore and Momdadori Megastore

but is there any place focused on magazines?

thanks
They don’t have places like this in Milan, only newsstands, the best is near montenapoleone underground station on the street parallel to Manzoni (near Armani bookstore)
hoepli bookstore has a big magazines selection too. The rest you already mentioned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashleydoubek147
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->