Magazines Stores/Large Newsstands Worldwide & Online

I'm not sure exactly where to post this, but do we know if Conde Nast will have any Black Friday discounts on subscriptions? I've always thought about subscribing to British Vogue in print.

For the life of me I can't at all find one in St. Louis, MO. Searched everywhere online.

If you wanted to sell your magazine collection in the uk. Does anybody know any where to sell?

Conde Nast's London store announced that they are closed until further notice.

Magazine Shops × Coronavirus
Like all businesses, independent magazine shops are struggling during the pandemic. If you want to support your local one, here’s a list of shops and their current status.

Amsterdam
Athenaeum
Open to customers via kiosk window (above), daily from 12-5 pm, plus full online service

Bath
Magalleria
Temporarily closed

Berlin
Do you read me?!
Pre-paid collection only, 11am–4pm, worldwide shipping

Glasgow
Ripe Studio
Shop temporarily closed, weekly shipping via website, daily locla bike deliveries.

Hamburg
Coffee Table Mags
Limited online shipping

Leeds
Colours May Vary
Shop temporarily closed, worldwide shipping via website
Village Books

Lisbon
Under the Cover
Shop open for prepaid collection 10am–230pm weekdays, worldwide shipping via website

London
Artwords
Prepaid collection, local deliveries, worldwide shipping via website
magCulture
Shop open for prepaid collection 12–4pm weekdays, worldwide shipping via website
Stack Magazines
Weekly online shipping
Kioskafé
Temporarily closed

Mumbai
Paper Planes
Shop temporarily closed, shipping across India a d worldwide via website

Nottingham
Ideas on Paper
Temporarily closed

New York
Import News
Shops temporarily closed, worldwide shipping via website
Bye Bye Neighbour
Online shipping
McNally Jackson
Temporarily closed

Singapore
Books Actually

Sheffield
La Biblioteka
Shop temporarily closed, local delivery, worldwide shipping via website

Stockholm
Papercut
Shop open as usual, local bike deliveries, worldwide shipping.

We’ll be updating this list regularly. If you have a shop or know of one that should be on this list, email us.

source | magculture

This is Apps if u wany to buy Vogue digital edition for back issue..

Zinio Apps (US, UK, Paris, Italia, Germany, Spain, Russia, Japan, Mexico, Latin, Taiwan)
Magzter (Arabia, HK, Ukraine, China, Thailand,India)
Pressreader (Portugal, China, Thailand, Australia, Spain, Mexico)
Readly (Netherlands)
Apps store (Brazil, Polska, Greece, Turkey)

If u know where can i buy digital edition for czechoslovakia and korea please tell me..

Last edited:
Vogue Portugal is selling their back issues through a link in their Instagram bio. Really well priced too.

Wow very reasonbly priced. I've been relying on ebay this entire time. Hopefully shipping to the US is reasonable.

EDIT: Yeah uh... Shipping is 45 dollars for me. Damn...

The shipping may be absurdly high but for me its far more expensive if I was to get it on ebay. So I guess I've bought it.

Last edited:
They have a small merch store as well with a really nice tshirt, which is sadly sold out.
And I hope they're considering nationwide or worldwide shipping. Every cult bookstore MUST join the digital fray and set up a shipping arm for their business.

HELP SAVE CASA MAGAZINES FROM CLOSING

written by Eddie Roche May 1, 2020

Casa Magazines (Courtesy)

Casa Magazines in the West Village is a much loved spot for most of us working in fashion who love print and now they’re seeking your help. The magazine store is in desperate need of financial help in order to keep their doors open and has created a GoFundMe fundraiser with a $20,000 goal. The store’s longtime owner Mohammed Ahmed, who was dubbed The Last King of Print by The New York Times, created the fundraiser and wrote about why they need help from their loyal customers.

Ahmed’s plea:

Sales have already been declining even before the pandemic hit. The store was able to get an exception during the official shutdown of non-essential businesses but the team has decided to temporarily close for their safety, for their families & the community’s safety. Mohammed himself is a high-risk individual, and both Ali and Umais go home to a household that include high-risk loved ones as well.

Incoming stocks of magazine/newspaper deliveries have also been disrupted. Taking it day by day, CASA MAGAZINES has only been able to open sporadically to also process time sensitive work.

It’s been more than a month now since the shutdown and it looks like we will be impacted for a few more months. Your critical support at this important time is much needed.

We miss you all and hope to see you again very soon.

They’ve raised almost $10,000 as of this writing. You can check out their GoFundMe HERE. Most of you reading this will probably recognize a few names who have already donated.

Casa’s neighbor, La Bonbonniere, the beloved age-old coffee shop on 8th Avenue, created a GoFundMe page in March, which has raised nearly $50,000 to keep their doors open during the Coronavirus pandemic.

Fashionweekdaily

And I hope they're considering nationwide or worldwide shipping. Every cult bookstore MUST join the digital fray and set up a shipping arm for their business.

They have to do it for nationwide at least. I’m sure they have connections they don’t even know that would set up a web shop for them at no cost.

These people are wonderful. Heartbreaking.

I’m sure they have connections they don’t even know that would set up a web shop for them at no cost.

Right! Nationwide should be rule of thumb. They're missing out on a huge income channel without it. The merch deal, which I imagine came together to help them with income, is such an example. They get the full sale value on anything sold so that must be someone who helped them out.

- Merch Aid

I'd have added a hoodie to the collection as well, in black and white colours, because people love a hoodie with obscure branding. But will get that t-shirt once they've restocked. Really like the design.

Here is the GoFundMe link for anyone interested:

SAVE CASA MAGAZINES organized by Mohammed Ahmed

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mai hue
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->