Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (March 2010 - November 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mary-k is perfection in those photos...faboulous!! I think she looks different now as well...but I dont believe she had any nose job.

Mary-Kate Olsen makes her way to her ride wearing an oversized coat and wet hair.
(March 31, 2010)

zimbio

^I think it's Ashley... Well most of the websites say it is

HQs

justjared

love it...so simple and chic...
that chanel is my holiest grail of bags...:(

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wish Ash was as polished and sleek as she was a few yrs back.

why does ash always go out with wet hair? i wonder what she is going to wear during the summer since she seems to be fond of the oversized jacket + layers.

nice to see that chanel bag again though

I was always told by my mother to never go out with wet hair or I'll catch a cold. :lol:

mk is definitly losing her sense of style. I have never been very fond of her excentricities but for a while I thought she was a sort of a visionary of new trends. now she only looks like an old lady cover in layers that don't match at all... on the contrary I'm loving ashley's latest choices... her role model must be carolyn besset. as much as i see of her outfits as much I see of besset's influence.

why some website always confuse/misspelled between mary-kate and ashley...

^ I know. They don't even look similar anymore.
I know their exact faces, I can even tell them apart from their Full House days. :lol:

Could anyone be so kind to post some pictures of MK from when she had the reddish-blond hair? I have about the same colour, and I'm looking for some inspiration. :smile:

Its pretty funny how their looks have changed over the years... I used to think they were identical when they were younger!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sruggirello
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->