Model Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

When I first watched it, I thought her reaction was caused by the racism of the story not being called African American. Huh, interesting. I mean, it might be both things.

Did any of you guys watch her interview with Karlie? I kinda hate the way Karlie speaks these days. She always sounds so scripted, even when doing something more casual like this. And now she also sounds so elitist all the time. God, it was so annoying.
And also, when speaking about her management, the whole "I don't work for my agent, my agent works for me" had me rolling my eyes. Did you just guess that? Took you long enough.
I still love her as a model, but this persona she has going on...I can't stand it.

When I first watched it, I thought her reaction was caused by the racism of the story not being called African American. Huh, interesting. I mean, it might be both things.

Did any of you guys watch her interview with Karlie? I kinda hate the way Karlie speaks these days. She always sounds so scripted, even when doing something more casual like this. And now she also sounds so elitist all the time. God, it was so annoying.
And also, when speaking about her management, the whole "I don't work for my agent, my agent works for me" had me rolling my eyes. Did you just guess that? Took you long enough.
I still love her as a model, but this persona she has going on...I can't stand it.

100%.

A great majority of models in her position head to that direction, because they don't know if they should be themselves by personality or simply play a role to make them likable/reputable. And by her "dropping everything and going back to school" should have helped her socially to be more in the alignment to want you want to portray. Thank you for sharing your views.

So...you guys are just starting to be annoyed by Karlie? I always hated her attempt at being a fierce runway walker, but the minute she became besties with Taylor Swift, she became even more cringe.

LOL, I was still hoodwinked until very recently when I started paying attention to her exploits. Plus her print work, in general, has taken a huge nosedive. That HF edge is gone.

In other news:

Kendall Jenner has agreed to pay $90,000 to settle a lawsuit over an Instagram post promoting Fyre Festival, the 2017 music event that never happened.
The U.S. Bankruptcy Court’s Gregory Messer sued Jenner in August 2019. He’s recovering money from creditors that lost money investing in the festival. Jenner was paid $275,000 for a since deleted Instagram post promoting the festival. Other models and influencers who promoted the festival included Emily Ratajkowski and Bella Hadid.
The Fyre Festival was organized by Billy McFarland and Ja Rule and has been the subject of documentaries on Hulu and Netflix.

Mark my words, Karlie is prepping for a career in politics— or as a First Lady. She’s really that obnoxiously manipulative with her branding.

Naomi's face at 00:58 when Anna called her "African American"

LOL have never met any Black individual that identifies themselves as “African-American”… Every Black person I’ve known/know identifies as Jamaican/Kenyan/Somalian/Congolese/Trinidadian/Sudanese— or you know, Black. Just like I’ve never met/known any gay/trans identify as LGBTXYZ+. I swear, the so-called progressive-liberal types just end up segregating/dividing people further when they come up with these labels— and embarrassing themselves when they call us these silly labels.

Lord. I don’t quite know how to sum up Carissa Pinkston’s recent actions up in one reply, but I’ll link some Instagram posts below:

A truly disgusting human being. Who in the world possibly loves this person.

Oddly enough, she's dating! And her fella chimed in and spewed even more hate so you can imagine the type of conversations happening behind closed doors. If this isn't rock bottom then I don't know what is! What will she blame it on now? Mould again, like she did the last time on Dr Phil?
Did anyone see her IG stories the other day where she dared Hunter Schafer, Finn Buchanan, and others to a fight? And then Finn responded in an equally aggressive tone. Cringe all round.

What I didn't like was everyone having a go at her agency. Demanding in typical outrage fashion that 'you guys HAVE to replace her with a trans model now', 'How many trans models are on your portfolio', almost as if they were indirectly responsible for Carissa's transphobia. Completely unreasonable. If anything, the way her agency handled this was actually professional. They didn't bash her but instead urged her to seek help. And not in a comical tone.

Could be the beginning of a Sean Cody scene.

SecondaryImpeccableFieldmouse-small.gif

You're awful, LOL!

Although....guy on the left looks very rough around the edges, like a fish out of water. Table manners, or lack thereof, is telling. Klein does have chic wine glasses, at least.

Gfycat

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing that Dr Phil video Benn98 (and sorry I made you spit)

Rather cringeworthy, with the re-enactment of her break down in her mouldy hotel room and her at work during a photo shoot.

Holy sht, girl you're not a victim. How was her tweet ever ever ever meant to bring positive attention to a murder victim? I'm so confused. The tweet didn't even mention the woman's name. Even if you're personally not in agreement w transgenderism, keep it to yourself! And the mouldy room scene... I can't deal with this girl.

"Claudia Schiffer also doesn't know who she is". :lol:

LMAO! I still burst out laughing every time I read this line. It's the mentality, lol. 'I've asked Claudia and if she doesn't know a German model then clearly they don't matter.' Very German 'matter-of-fact' and I don't think they realise how funny it is at times. I wish he actually said that to Phuel and watch how our resident Claudia-hater grit his teeth, lol.

Back to Carissa, pains me to say this but she is (was) an up-and-coming working model. Think about the type of model that would be cast in Gucci campaigns. Better in groups, not so much OG. But she scored an OG beauty edit in Vogue Japan, presumably shot during her depressing time there, part of a group story about hair in M Le Monde, and as Dr Phil said, Savage x Fenty. LOL.

I didn't pay attention to the reenactment before, and only now do I notice how comical it is! The part of her 'packing her bags and leaving Japan'? Oscar gold!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarajevoblues
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->