Model Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

^^I agree with your points. The pandemic has been rough on people's mental health for sure and her other health problems absolutely could have pushed her over the edge. But I also suspect this has been an issue for her before. She's 36 years old and generally if you're bipolar or schizophrenic, it makes itself known earlier than that.

I don’t know guys, I don’t think it’s that complicated.. I ran into homeless people and co-existed with them for years (cause, LA..), all on opioids.. she behaves exactly like them. Probably got hooked on them through her surgeries.. she said somewhere that she was in excruciating pain for a year, that’s reason enough to hook you on all kinds of things in the US (especially for the ‘anxiety’ and ‘panic’ of dealing with the ‘horror’ of a natural sensation like physical pain is). In all the nonsense they blurt out and their delusional rants, there’s always content that’s based on their previous and kind of healthy or normal life.. like in her case, the bad b*tch complex (what she half joked about for years and turned into her brand) and she ‘punishes’ others with hair loss.. and obviously can’t stop obsessing over successful models. And they usually combine that with aliens, surveillance or a chip inside their head. I really don’t think it’s a cult or a conspiracy.. she was just naive enough to not turn down the prescribed painkillers as you should.

I feel for her loved ones because people on opioids are scary af.. her condition might still be reversible in a place like Poland but it doesn’t seem like she’s even there..

When I checked her page the other day I spotted that fella on one of her posts. Dark hair, pale-skinned, very Italian looking. I think he's her friend? But it seems he's in cahoots with her.

Are you talking about Francesco Scognamiglio? Yes, they are/were friends and were often spotted together. He was always commenting on her posts.

I don’t know guys, I don’t think it’s that complicated.. I ran into homeless people and co-existed with them for years (cause, LA..), all on opioids.. she behaves exactly like them. Probably got hooked on them through her surgeries.. she said somewhere that she was in excruciating pain for a year, that’s reason enough to hook you on all kinds of things in the US (especially for the ‘anxiety’ and ‘panic’ of dealing with the ‘horror’ of a natural sensation like physical pain is). In all the nonsense they blurt out and their delusional rants, there’s always content that’s based on their previous and kind of healthy or normal life.. like in her case, the bad b*tch complex (what she half joked about for years and turned into her brand) and she ‘punishes’ others with hair loss.. and obviously can’t stop obsessing over successful models. And they usually combine that with aliens, surveillance or a chip inside their head. I really don’t think it’s a cult or a conspiracy.. she was just naive enough to not turn down the prescribed painkillers as you should.

I feel for her loved ones because people on opioids are scary af.. her condition might still be reversible in a place like Poland but it doesn’t seem like she’s even there..
I don't know about the cult stuff either. But drug-induced psychosis is still psychosis. You can have something medical like encephalitis and be psychotic too... Delusions aren't normal, healthy behavior, and even if she's not distressed it's still an impairment. I can't imagine her holding down a job right now, for example.

Are you talking about Francesco Scognamiglio? Yes, they are/were friends and were often spotted together. He was always commenting on her posts.

No, that fella had a full head of hair. He is the one who danced with her say 1/2 years ago on her IG and always used to vacation with her. And he was present when she filmed some of these disturbing clips.

I don't know about the cult stuff either. But drug-induced psychosis is still psychosis. You can have something medical like encephalitis and be psychotic too... Delusions aren't normal, healthy behavior, and even if she's not distressed it's still an impairment. I can't imagine her holding down a job right now, for example.
Totally! I expressed it poorly (let’s blame it on typing on my phone!) but yeah, nothing remotely normal about her state, just meant to say the content of these delusional rants usually refers to sort of the last time they had normal lives, nothing particularly linked to the occult. It’s not worth scrutinizing every detail of what she says or wondering what it all means.. it’s a combination of their actual (past) lives and paranoia.

When I checked her page the other day I spotted that fella on one of her posts. Dark hair, pale-skinned, very Italian looking. I think he's her friend? But it seems he's in cahoots with her.
I don't know about this guy but that lady Natalia has lip injections

I wonder what's the legal recourse in America for someone close to her, a friend? Can they alert the authorities. Thought never crossed my mind, but would there really be nothing someone can do other than sit by idly and watch her disintegrate?

^she would need to pose a threat to herself or others to be involuntarily committed. So generally a person would be hospitalized long enough to stabilize them with medication, maybe somewhere between 10 and 30 days roughly, and then they would be released as an outpatient with a referral to a psychiatrist.

^she would need to pose a threat to herself or others to be involuntarily committed. So generally a person would be hospitalized long enough to stabilize them with medication, maybe somewhere between 10 and 30 days roughly, and then they would be released as an outpatient with a referral to a psychiatrist.

More medication, when it may well be what caused this bend. :wacko:
But thanks for explaining!

^ I don’t know anything about New York law but I guess they could make a conservatorship request too and it wouldn’t be hard considering the threats she’s making..? there are 30-day ones in California. I just doubt her relatives are able to help her out if they can’t be in the US due to travel restrictions. Just the idea of taking her out of the country sounds like a legal nightmare..

The posts about Candice, Joan and Victoria's Secret either mean something or she's posting super random things for grabbing attention (that's what her new bio suggests) IMG_20210426_231934.jpg

More medication, when it may well be what caused this bend. :wacko:
But thanks for explaining!
Totally different medications, of course... But they could get her off opioids too, if that's part of her issue.

Back in 2017 she was dating Alex Przetakiewicz, who's a son of a Polish designer Joanna Przetakiewicz, but they broke up mid-2018. Apparently he couldn't bear her bizarre behavior in and out of social media and the cult like following she had on there. His mother said that they remained friends after the break up, but then again, what else would she say?

The whole Magdalena and her b*tches thing was a bit obnoxious but at that time I thought it was just some persona she was embodying for the sake of social media, never would've thought it would end up like this. Very scary and upsetting.

I see another similarly in Magda and Doutzen, they seem pretty conceited about their appearance. Maybe it's just me but I get this very strong vibe from them. You grow up being told that you're pretty, you're pretty and then get into a business that revolves around your looks, there's a huge possibility that you start thinking of yourself as above everyone else.

This is honestly so shocking for me, who would've thought? I hope she gets help.

7cb8ba9bf04fcbe44201c78da7fcbea0.jpg

snoopysuny.blog.163.com

The very first time I noticed her :heart:

I see another similarly in Magda and Doutzen, they seem pretty conceited about their appearance. Maybe it's just me but I get this very strong vibe from them. You grow up being told that you're pretty, you're pretty and then get into a business that revolves around your looks, there's a huge possibility that you start thinking of yourself as above everyone else.

I really can't stand Doutzen for multiple reasons including that one... plus I never liked her look, so her attitude is extra grating to me. :lol: Even for their industry she and Magdalena are both next-level arrogant about their looks. Magdalena even more so, imo, it seems like her only focus in life.

It's been very interesting to read you all, guys. All in all and as most of you already stated, this is not so surprising once you start putting the pieces together. She's always had this 'full of herself', haughty persona during her heydays of modeling. It got more obvious and disturbing with social media though. Especially her eye-rolling "Quotes by the Queen" tee-shirt business. Anyway, I have no idea about what happened these last two years but she crossed that line and completely lost her mind. Really sad to witness. I wonder if any other models, or her agency or anyone else is aware of what has been circulating around here.

That is really sad if it is what happened. I always thought she was one of the most beautiful people I had ever seen (even if she damn well knew it!) and I'm saddened that someone so exquisite-looking even felt the need to get plastic surgery.

I wonder how she is even living in the US? A couple years ago she was selling all her stuff on eBay then selling those tshirts so it is interesting how she is affording it or working enough to keep a visa. She was certainly never an Anja or Natasha level moneymaker. Her lifestyle made sense when she had some wealthy boyfriends but now I wonder how she is paying for these surgeries and her lifestyle in general.

Last edited:
I don't think Doutzen has anything to do with Magda in this situation. As a Doutzen fan, I have always admired her precisely because she has always kept her humility and above all, always kept her foot on the ground. She was always aware of her appearance and especially her body in relation to other models! What shocked me is that she searched for something so much that ended up getting lost... There is no problem with you being confident or thinking you are beautiful, because they are beautiful women.

About Magda I see something more like self-centeredness who lost control!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->