Model Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

It’s not true. Someone on tiktok said it and everyone on Twitter took it as a fact. Her pictures were removed from MK and Dior in the UAE & Saudi back in 2019 after some backlash. But she never lost her contracts because of it. I’m assuming they’ll do the same now.

Also Dior makeup posted her mascara ad just 5 days ago.

Someone who works on a MK store said they removed her pictures to change for the ones from the new campaign. Like gunsnroses said, someone from tiktok made up the rumor and twitter didn’t fact check as usual and ran with it. It’s crazy how a person can say anything on these platforms and people just... believe it. Not even a google search to check lmao

One would think fashion houses make tons of money from their Middle Eastern clientele.

To be fair, the Middle East clientele who buy high end clothing from brands like Dior do not care enough about Palestine to boycott Dior because they dropped Bella for protesting. We see this now with Arab Gulf states, who are the biggest clientele in the ME for high end fashion brands, remaining relatively quiet or putting out some weak rhetoric to look like they're doing something when in reality they'd rather have relations with Israel than not.

^ ‘fake’ lol, what does one have to do to make it authentic haha.. tie up Biden so he doesn’t take so long to properly instruct his puppet next time? force your way into Gaza and fire the rockets yourself? I get the complaints about the instagram/keyboard/brunch activism but.. balance, people.. we’re all doing something a little dumb (like working for a ~fashun~ magazine) and not UN/government-related. Easy on calling out hypocrisy every 5 minutes..

Glad she’s still got her Dior contract. We all know how relevant Dior is! and don’t get me started on Michael Kors ha..

Someone from Another tweeted about “Bella being the new Kendall because of her ‘fake’ activism about Palestine. I guess someone is really pissed because they couldn’t book her for a cover.
Politics is dirty world but also very complicated. The majority of celebrity activism are banal and shallow. In theory exist concept about one country- two national during 90s was very close, but now situation is very chaotic.
In reality she can only donation to organization which help ordinary Palestinian, for example when they need treat in Israel hospital or food.

Meanwhile, Chrissy Teigen is the one in the trouble now because of her bullying scandal.

^what did she do?
Bullied Courtney Stodden on Twitter, allegedly messaged her to tell her to take her own life basically. I tolerated Chrissy, but this absolutely changed my opinion of her. Which normal, sane 27-year old WOMAN bullies a teenager? Disgusting, and don't give me the "people change and make mistakes" spiel which a part of the Twitter-sphere still attempted to do.

nypost.com
Supermodel Anne Vyalitsyna claims income drop, pushes for child support
Kathianne Boniello
4-5 minutes
She graced the cover of Vogue, walked the runway for Versace, bared her body for Sports Illustrated, and dated singer Adam Levine — but now supermodel Anne V says she’s just a single mom struggling to make ends meet.

The 5-foot-10 blonde, whose real name is Anna Vyalitsyna, claims her income has plummeted as the pandemic wreaks havoc in the fashion world.

With modeling gigs few and far between, she collected unemployment for months — and was barely able to cover expenses for her and her 5-year-old daughter, Vyalitsyna claims in a Manhattan Supreme Court child support petition against her ex and baby daddy, Big Tech exec Adam Cahan.

“Because of the pandemic I did not earn very much last year. While I had a total of 17 paying jobs in 2020, half of them did not pay. In the last six months, I have had only six jobs — working two times a month at most,” the 35-year-old stunner lamented in legal papers, noting more than $26,000 of her income last year was from unemployment.

Vyalitsyna seeks $8,500 in monthly child support from multi-millionaire Cahan.

It’s been a steep decline for Anne V, who also once dated former Mets pitcher Matt Harvey, had years of consecutive appearances in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition, and walked in Victoria’s Secret fashion shows.

But she hasn’t branched out into side gigs such as clothing lines or social media, said a fashion source. “The fashion industry changed. … Most magazine covers aren’t models but young influencers, who are taking up a large piece of the pie. The girls of that era don’t have the same lucrative contracts. You used to want to do VS or SI, which were the holy grail.”

But she is not exactly down and out.

The model admits in court filings to owning a $2.9 million West Village apartment and having roughly $2.6 million in savings and investments. And she did make $77,687 in income last year, albeit down from $431,000 in 2019.

By contrast, Cahan, whom the cat walker met in 2014 and was engaged to before they split in December 2018, netted at least $25 million during his six years as senior VP for mobile and emerging products for Yahoo. He currently heads a start-up called Pax Labs, and “likely” brings in $150,000 to $300,000 for his work on two corporate boards, the model claims.

Cahan also has a $9.95 million San Francisco home, a $4.9 million Malibu house, and owns a $5 million Banksy painting, Vyalitsnya says in court papers.

“I want to note for the court that I have made every effort to resolve this matter with [Cahan] amicably,” she claimed. She said she and Cahan worked for a year to settle custody and child support issues but when it came time to formalize an agreement, Cahan went radio silent.

She admits Cahan foots the bill for their daughter’s medical insurance, the girl’s $59,800 annual tuition at the private Avenues: The World School in Manhattan; along with extracurriculars “that he thinks appropriate.”

But Cahan allegedly doesn’t pay any base child support and refuses to pay for child care, Vyalitsyna said. The model is also seeking sole legal and primary custody of their child, for Cahan to pay for summer camp, transportation to and from school, future college expenses, and $50,000 for legal fees.

“I must work, and I cannot do so without the assistance of a nanny,” she said.

Cahan did not return a message seeking comment.

Additional reporting by Kirsten Fleming.

26K in unemployment???

26K in unemployment???

Yeah that’s not surprising. She probably claimed unemployment from March until the end of the year. In NY the maximum unemployment you can get is around $500 a week. But due to covid we had additional unemployment benefits on top of it of $600/week (it was lowered to $400/week later in the year and now it’s $300/week). So it adds up.

These people are so freaking spoilt. How on earth are you getting 26k in unemployment with 2.6m in savings.

It's probably due to how her accountants structured her taxes and set up a business in her name.They aren't just independent contractors.

I know a wedding photographer who has her own business with just herself as an employee. She pays payroll taxes and during 2020 was eligible for unemployment.

I imagine that Anne V had a similar setup.

Is she greedy? Not towards her ex it seems. Her request for child support at that $ level seems reasonable.

She will also have minimal tax exposure on the unemployment benefits itself.

Do I think less of her for exploiting a tax loophole? Yes.

“And she did make $77,687 in income last year, albeit down from $431,000 in 2019.”

She did earn more than Dr. Fauci in 2019! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wwandre
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->