Model Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

Can someone ID them? I want to say Sasha, but I'm cross-eyed when it comes to models.

Sasha and Mariacarla
This must be from 2016 or 2017, I remember there was an event where Mariacarla wore this Atelier Versace dress. Sasha's husband and daughter are also behind her. The look stressed out but it's hard to tell if they had an argument bc both of them are very loud in general.

Mariacarla is the one who looks like the meangirl here, going by assumption. Disgusting and almost arrogant display, no doubt because she's well connected to top designers. Pity that never actually made her a top model.

Maybe with Kanye West, Ms. Shayk can finally have her solo US vogue cover.

I think she follow the 90s supermodel "formula" with Bradley Cooper and now with Kanye West. She on her way to Hollywood.

Anyway get that publicity girl.

Mariacarla is the one who looks like the meangirl here, going by assumption. Disgusting and almost arrogant display, no doubt because she's well connected to top designers. Pity that never actually made her a top model.
She always give me that arrogant vibe, especially with her connections.

Mariacarla has several moments of arrogance, but I won't judge the attitude in question just by a photo... Apparently Sasha wasn't upset by the situation (whatever it was), 'cause Sasha follows Mariacarla on Instagram, but MCB doesn't follow Sasha.
This must be from 2016 or 2017, I remember there was an event where Mariacarla wore this Atelier Versace dress. Sasha's husband and daughter are also behind her. The look stressed out but it's hard to tell if they had an argument bc both of them are very loud in general.

This was in 2016 after Atelier Versace show.
Pity that never actually made her a top model.

I NEVER expected to read this from you!
I know the manosphere is praising this new couple because 'Kanye won, he got a younger and hotter new bae', but I find it odd that Irina is dating yet another man who is rumoured to prefer men which, I mean I suppose is a non-issue? But yeah, anyway.

He is the third boyfriend theoretically in the closet, coincidentally also her third boyfriend that will make her achieve things in her career, I hate being sexist at that point, but we can't deny that if not for that she would still be on Avon catalogue!

I know the manosphere is praising this new couple because 'Kanye won, he got a younger and hotter new bae', but I find it odd that Irina is dating yet another man who is rumoured to prefer men which, I mean I suppose is a non-issue? But yeah, anyway.
LOL she does give me rent a girlfriend vibes. But Kanye is a selfish narcissist who was clearly an absent husband to Kim which only makes him more unattractive.

I guess some women are attracted to power

Floodgates have opened for the Kanye x Irina hate train.

Also, I find it funny that everyone is commenting on the alleged sexuality of the men she has been with, as if that is some kind of issue. Not that they have said anything to the contrary, but people are allowed to be bisexual. It's not as tho they must declare their sexuality to the world anyway. If she's happy dating them, so be it. Best of luck to the both them.

Mariacarla has several moments of arrogance, but I won't judge the attitude in question just by a photo... Apparently Sasha wasn't upset by the situation (whatever it was), 'cause Sasha follows Mariacarla on Instagram, but MCB doesn't follow Sasha.

This was in 2016 after Atelier Versace show.

I NEVER expected to read this from you!

He is the third boyfriend theoretically in the closet, coincidentally also her third boyfriend that will make her achieve things in her career, I hate being sexist at that point, but we can't deny that if not for that she would still be on Avon catalogue!
I don't like Irina's work as a model nowadays (I did like her a few years ago when she was more commercial) so I cannot call myself a fan but I cannot say for sure that her relationships with CR and Bradley helped her high fashion career. It could have been a result of her agency rebranding her or her connections with Tisci (God, I strongly dislike that man for several reasons)

The Sasha/MC pics just read to me like another episode of 'why would that driver say that's our van when that isn't our van?' with your very expressive Italian friend.

Just my 2 cents: I don't think Kanye's bisexual, I'd venture to say gay but career/upbringing/who knows means he cannot afford to take that step and he must date these sort of over-the-top, ultra sexual type of women. Used to be a common move in previous generations. And I don't think it's the first time Irina plays beard but great things happen career-wise so.. win win for both.

I don't like Irina's work as a model nowadays (I did like her a few years ago when she was more commercial) so I cannot call myself a fan but I cannot say for sure that her relationships with CR and Bradley helped her high fashion career. It could have been a result of her agency rebranding her or her connections with Tisci (God, I strongly dislike that man for several reasons)

exactly!! Even Carlyne and Carine had more to do with her success than her expartners

I could also see MC and Salsa being in agreement over something that's upsetting them both. There's not enough to go on, but I want to know! :lol:
Yeah everyone's focusing on MCB's body talk but Sasha doesn't seem to be in a reactive pose either (ie, your natural instinct is to back up if someone's in your face like that), so it leans more towards an agreement than a disagreement to me as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->