Model Casting F/W 09.10

Leticia, Dree, Cato, Janine, Isabeli, Ragnhild, Ana Claudia, Mariacarla, Julia, Jessica, Sessilee that's who I guess.

carmen_kass I think Dorothea and Hanna do pretty good as well. At least New York and Milan were great but I don't see a lot of Ragnhild before?

Isabeli, Janine, Ragnhild and Sessilee have already done a few shows.

Lakshmi has been a no show in Paris so far so she's probably on an exclusive.

I woudln't be so eager to call out exclusicves for all these girls, some just simply dont get booked, some simply have other job commitments, only the smallest few will ever have an exclusive.

I was not saying they are exclusive. Those were just guesses and youarearockstar said 8 or 9 models have an exclusive with Givenchy.

Didn't know that Ragnhild, Sessilee and Isabeli did shows and Janine only appeared after my post.

As I've seen Bojan Panic was exlusive at JPG.Tough it's not her first time,he loves her.

Lakshmi must be on an exclusive for Givenchy since she didn't even appear in JPG's show and I think we all know that JPG would definitely use her just like he uses Morgane, Eugenia M and Coco (all of his favorites), and even Talullah Morton in his shows. I wonder how much is Tisci paying Lakshmi for that exclusive? Here's to hoping that she'll open and/or close the Givenchy show.

VERY surprising casting at Givenchy.. I agree.. this is what Prada was not this season.

Thea, Kelsey, Alina Zaharia, Rebecca Chandler, Melodie...

and surprising choices for veterans.. Ujjwala :heart: Adriana Lima :woot:

I had to google most of the names. :(

What does Givenchy want to tell me with casting Adriana Lima? Still excited to see pictures and a video.

Impeccable....just impeccable....I hope every casting director takes notice....seriously, foget CK and Prada, this is IT. I am really excited to see Adriana actually....I really liked her when she still did high fashion modeling, so I am waiting patiently for the pictures! And Ymre shows up at Givenchy, wow!

Nanou Vandecruys :heart:

Who does this cast by the way? Tisci must have a heavy hand in it, no?

^I agree about Adriana. I think she looks great on the runway (when it's not Victoria's secret). I remember seeing her at Giles a few years ago and being seriously impressed.

yeah she looks great with her clothes off and on .. seriously her being in that cast made my day

very random cast, i'm happy about most of the oldies, not so much the new faces

excited to see Thea and Nanou in the lineup, though!

Seriously, I'm much more surprised by Leticia Birkheuer at Givenchy! I thought she was done modelling. Great surprise! :clap: And good to see Adriana as well, I think she's good when she does hf :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noircheese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->