Model Casting F/W 15.16

Versace had some great models in the line up, but seriously with Kendall?! :angry:

I have to say that I'm really pissed off too. I looked at the backstage pictures and she's just... That's not possible. Just look at it. What the hell is she doing here?

Instagram.com/voguebrasil

No Waleska? No Julia Bergshoef? No Taylor Hill? But we have Kendall.

I died a little.

This exactly! There are so many legitimate models who deserved and belonged there and would have looked amazing, instead we get instagram toppers with Kendall sticking out like a sore thumb.

No Taylor or Kate G? Like, really? Then Donatella got Kendall?

The worse is that Natasha, Irina, Rosie HW and Naomi were there but they didn't walk! Can someone explain to me what happened? They were at the FRONT ROW!

Also, Jamie B at Versace, I get that she has a look that certain brands like but seriously? Versace?!?

Versace has casted Jamie several times before. I think she fits well. But Kendall....I'm gonna have to pause for that.

You know, i'm faaaar from a Kendall fan but to be honest she looked really good at Versace. Of course she doesn't have the pedigree to get one of the closing looks between Joan and Caroline, but imo she fits the brand way more than someone like Lindsey Wixson etc.

I'd agree with you. I get her for Versace. Too bad Kate wasn't there!

The worse is that Natasha, Irina, Rosie HW and Naomi were there but they didn't walk! Can someone explain to me what happened? They were at the FRONT ROW!
I find that very weird but kinda cool for Natasha :heart:

Seeing Sasha at Versace really made me miss Gemma and I think she would have looked beautiful with the hair and make up.

I also think Kendall looked great and fits the brand better than say, Lexi.

I didn't even think of Gemma and now I'm upset she wasn't there. DX That would have been perfect, you're right.

And now Kendall closed Chanel... Another moment where you die a little inside.

That's not actually the bad part out of the Chanel casting. The fact that there was only 1 black model out of 67 looks is appalling.

That's not actually the bad part out of the Chanel casting. The fact that there was only 1 black model out of 67 looks is appalling.

That too... Even more appalling is that I'm almost used to it... :sick:
For all the so called progress happening, things have changed depressingly little! :cry:

Chanel does a fair job at casting Asian models which is most likely do to business, pleasing their clientele.

Joan, Binx, Grace and Pauline are the few black/MOC to have the privilege to walk Chanel season after season. Its disgraceful, I guess everyone immune to it which is sad.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->