Model Casting F/W 15.16

For the first time I was totally paying attention to the clothes, most of the Vuitton cast was boring!

Natalie Westling didn't show up at LV or Miu Miu, right?

Hmm

The only decent casts LV does are freja and marte mei..so done with all these newbies. Very few shows get away with it

Sora Choi went from top newcomer to no show. What happened?

I was just about to ask that! I thought she was gonna be an LV exclusive or something. She definitely went to casting.

Ben Stiller at Valentino legit looked like one of the male models scowling down a Prada runway

Wow. I can ID probably only 15 percent of the models, my head started to hurt halfway through. Should we expect most of them to replace the current crop of girls who are doing well?lol

It's becoming that way. I wish it wouldn't, cause it means no pseudo-super like the Brazilians/Russians/Eastern Euro's of the 2000's and I like my staying-power girls. Sidenote: speaking of big 2000's girls, Nadine S being a consistent show up at Chanel for the past 3 collections is tickling me funny.

Say what you want about Nicolas' LV castings, but I love that he consistently books shorter models for his shows. Models seem to be getting taller and taller, so it's nice to see some variety and diversity on that aspect. :flower: Now, if only he could focus on other kinds of diversity, too... :ermm:

Say what you want about Nicolas' LV castings, but I love that he consistently books shorter models for his shows. Models seem to be getting taller and taller, so it's nice to see some variety and diversity on that aspect. :flower: Now, if only he could focus on other kinds of diversity, too... :ermm:

For me, his cast this season at Vuitton was really his best yet since he is at the house.
I love seeing Tamy & Fernanda.
As a black woman, i like seeing black women on the runway when they are not there to make a statement.
I have the feeling that he choose girls he like on the runway.

His loyalty to Liya is amazing. She started walking in his shows in 2001.

^i also love his loyalty to Malaika. Her season slowed down quite a bit but she continues to walk his show season after season

Disappointed that Veroniek Gielkens was nowhere to be seen (besides Lea Peckre...) and I really hope Kate Grigoreva doesn't disappear next season.

I'm happy for Hanne Gaby that she got to sit front row at Saint Laurent instead of walking, she's certainly earnt it. It's also good to see how much Raf has taken to her the past few seasons.

Wtf is the deal with Vanessa Axente and Caroline Brasch Nielsen's careers? They're just so random.

Wtf is the deal with Vanessa Axente and Caroline Brasch Nielsen's careers? They're just so random.

Vanessa probably doesn't want to/need to work a lot b/c of the Calvin Klein contract. CBN is an interesting case. Multiple Valentino campaigns to nothing. Weird.

I laughed when the models had to feign conversations with each other after taking their seats.

The life of top walkers is so short
Marine Deleeuw gone, Manuela Frey 24 shows, Elisabeth Erm 21, Sasha luss 21, Kate B 14, Riley Montana 14, Devon Windsor 12, Grace Mahary, Nadja Bender, xiao Wen and Maria Borges 9

What happened to Marine?

Aside from a few girls like Maartje, Malaika, Sasha and the veteran models I haven't been able to ID many...probably less than 20% every show compared to 90% 4-7 years ago. So the best casting was Valentino to me.

facebook/jeromejarre

:lol:

Attachments

• 11050237_967237776629263_4706653122765807715_n.jpg
    11050237_967237776629263_4706653122765807715_n.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beautydoll