Model Casting F/W 15.16

I'm happy for Hanne Gaby that she got to sit front row at Saint Laurent instead of walking, she's certainly earnt it. It's also good to see how much Raf has taken to her the past few seasons.
Hanne Gaby has been actually cancelled at the last minute... Hedi always invites the girls that got cancelled from his shows to sit front row & drink and dance at his after party!

Hanne Gaby has been actually cancelled at the last minute... Hedi always invites the girls that got cancelled from his shows to sit front row & drink and dance at his after party!
Like Jamie Bochert? Hedi has been a fun of Hanne since his first collection for the brand. So i don't think that's actually true.

Yeah I kinda doubt it, he has cast her in every one of his collections and she gets soo much free stuff from the brand

Also, random fact that shows you how young most of the girls are these days - Julia N and Hanne were the only models at the show who knew who Derek and Hansel were without having it explained to them.

Also, random fact that shows you how young most of the girls are these days - Julia N and Hanne were the only models at the show who knew who Derek and Hansel were without having it explained to them.

It could also be that they're not American. Does Zoolander have the same type of cult following in other countries?

Vanessa probably doesn't want to/need to work a lot b/c of the Calvin Klein contract. CBN is an interesting case. Multiple Valentino campaigns to nothing. Weird.

Vanessa's contract was never that exclusive and big as Lara's. She did multiple lines next to CK and walked multiple shows. For example, last season she did quite some shows but didn't get casted for CK.

Now during NYFW she took a ski trip, skipped it all until Paris. Only showing up at 3 shows? Maybe they alllow her walk only shows with a opening/closing spot? I don't get it, she is not thàt wanted anymore. I find it quite interesting, but at the same time I'm a bit over her.

It could also be that they're not American. Does Zoolander have the same type of cult following in other countries?

It does in Ireland.. not sure if any Irish models were there though :lol:

Just a general question related but is Burberry having a show in LA? A few models appear to be there.

I was wondering if something was going on in LA as well.

Just a general question related but is Burberry having a show in LA? A few models appear to be there.

Yes:

To mark the occasion, Bailey has designed an exclusive collection of red-carpet-ready evening wear for men and women that will be previewed during the runway show.

For women, there will be 35 floor-length tulle dresses with cut-out waistcoats and silk thread embroidery (inspired by California icons and British weather, which we could use some more of in dry Los Angeles). And for men, there will be 13 slim-fit velvet tuxedos with grosgrain details.
latimes.com

^ Thanks :flower:

I looked more into it and I found out its going to be lived steamed on their website I think.
burberry.com/london-in-los-angeles/

@ 7PM (19) PST/10PM (22) EST/3:30 AM London. If anyone was interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Thanks :flower:

I looked more into it and I found out its going to be lived steamed on their website I think.
burberry.com/london-in-los-angeles/

@ 7PM (19) PST/10PM (22) EST/3:30 AM London. If anyone was interested.

Arthur Gosse, Tim Schumacher, Mica, Astrid, Maartje, Waleska and Vanessa Moody were at the show. Of course Jourdan and Naomi. I wonder where we can see more photos or the video.

Last edited by a moderator:
no Burberry LA runway pics so far - why????:(

i don't think there are going to be full pics guys (i work there) :( sorry!!

Was Ella Richards walking in the Burberry show or just a guest?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sruggirello
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->