Model Casting F/W 15.16

So, who would you say is really slumping this season?

Anine van Velzen, Audrey Nurit, Chiharu Okunugi, Iana Godnia, Kai Newman, Kasia Jujeczka, Lera Tribel, Lisa Verberght, Malaika Firth, Mijo Mihaljcic, Ola Munik, Stasha Yatchuk, Zlata Mangafic... the list goes on, really :(

I hope we get some surprises at LV. I think it's awesome that Nicolas is so loyal with his models, but it's getting a little boring and predictable. His Balenciaga castings used to be so exciting.

The biggest downer this season has to be Alisa Ahmann, she has done maybe four shows, and the first show was Jil Stuart in NY... A couple of seasons ago she opened Calvin Klein as an exclusive and everyone predicted an amazing career. :cry::furious:

I didn't like that Valentino stint at all. At all.

I'm excited to see LV's cast.

Anine van Velzen, Audrey Nurit, Chiharu Okunugi, Iana Godnia, Kai Newman, Kasia Jujeczka, Lera Tribel, Lisa Verberght, Malaika Firth, Mijo Mihaljcic, Ola Munik, Stasha Yatchuk, Zlata Mangafic... the list goes on, really :(

The life of top walkers is so short
Marine Deleeuw gone, Manuela Frey 24 shows, Elisabeth Erm 21, Sasha luss 21, Kate B 14, Riley Montana 14, Devon Windsor 12, Grace Mahary, Nadja Bender, xiao Wen and Maria Borges 9

Those two are the ones that really break my heart. :cry:
Hopefully, just maybe, Ghesquiere has Mijo casted tomorrow since she's casted every single season since his debut *crosses fingers*

Last two shows guys!!!

Looking at the backstage photos makes me feel bad for the girls, their eyebags are huge at this point.

Yas!!!!!! Lineisy @ Vuitton, thank u for that Ashley, lol.

Fernanda Hin Lin Ly and her pink hair was a cute surprise at Vuitton.

Who's that short hair blonde girl? I thought it was Milou Van Groesen but she's way cooler.

Wow. I can ID probably only 15 percent of the models, my head started to hurt halfway through. Should we expect most of them to replace the current crop of girls who are doing well?lol

I loved the LV cast. It was diverse in terms of nationalities and type of models. Who was that extraordinary bald girl?

Nicolas is sure very loyal to his girls. I wonder who is his fit model.

That was Tamy Glauser and she looked phenomenal. It was nice to see Fernanda as well. I never would've expected to see the two in a Louis Vuitton runway in a million years! Loved the casting as well. Always love Nicolas' girls.

Olympia Campbell looked great at Vuitton.

Agree.

She's very hit or miss, but she definitely has her moments.

Super unimpressed with LV casting, I miss the edgier woman he used to cast instead of these bland kid-like blondes that are everywhere currently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->