New Prada Pre-Fall Bags 2005

*JJ*

Reaction score
since the other thread i started doesn't work due to technical difficulties (at least thats what it says) i'm going to post the new bags here. if any of the admins reads this, please delete the other thread i started on the prada pre-fall bags.

Attachments

• pb.jpg
    pb.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 4
  • pb2.jpg
    pb2.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 4
  • pb3.jpg
    pb3.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 4
more..

Attachments

• pb4.jpg
    pb4.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 7
  • pb5.jpg
    pb5.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 7
  • pb6.jpg
    pb6.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 4
(Edit by Luna: Please don't quote or copy pics that are in the post right above yours. :wink: But just so everyone knows BelleChic was referring to the darker green pochette that JJ posted.)

I absolutely adore this bag. The color is so rich, and classy. I love Prada.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno... usually Prada has something that is interesting... these bags all seem very "run of the mill".

yeah well prada never made any extraordinary bags. but i still like them. especially the big orange one and the black one.

I agree.. the larger orange one is the best. :smile:

these don't actually look new to me -- I know I've seen that orange buckle bag before (in croc, yum).

The bags are okay, they're nice. But, they're safe. Really ordinary. What I do like though, are the colors that they chose. Really bright, but maybe too late, the colors are like a season too late. But, I still love them, the colors that is. The bags are just plain boring.

<3 Me.

I am super duper underwhelmed with these bags. Prada is lagging. Of course, you can not really go by this, because I find it especially true with Prada that there are always better things in the store than on any online sites.

off topic...Meowmix is back,yay! :woot:

these are terrible. same old prada.

the actual fall bags, that were on the runway, are much nicer.

brian said:
these are terrible. same old prada.

the actual fall bags, that were on the runway, are much nicer.
yea, i wouldnt expect anything from this...its more just filler between the s/s & f/w seasons so prada can make more money...

I like the color of the green bag JJ posted, but that's about it. Pretty boring.

Prada has never produced any bags that managed to excite me.
I feel that the bags are really quite ordinary and I guess most people would buy Prada just to flaunt the triangular logo.

Honestly their clothing line is waaaaay better. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turnipcookie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->