Prada... The All-Things Prada Handbags Thread

What season is this Prada from?

My aunt gives me tons of hand-me-down designer bags that she doens't want and she recently gave me this Prada:

I was wondering if anyone knew what season it wad from? Thank you!!

^ I think it's a picture she took herself :P

I like it, pretty! I have no idea what it looks like, but maybe if you posted more pictures other members could be more helpful? :flower:

I believe Prada toyed around w/ quilting around 2003ish? I know my sister got a pink one w/ quilting and a chain strap like that around Fall 2003.

So what's all that talk about prada bags falling apart? I've only had mine for a year (the black flap bag with the logo from F/W 2005/2006), but it's still perfect. Is it really true they fall apart?

Can anyone tell me the name of this bag please? In desperate need! xxx

4pby0.jpg

Isn't that similar to the bag I just posted pictures of? I'm not sure though, it's kind of a small picture. I don't know the name of it anyway so I am of no help, but I sure would like to know! :blink:

Posts 169 and 170 - those are both the same bag.

Here's the picture from Neiman Marcus. Though the coloring in this photo looks different, it is the same bag.

Cervo Antic Shoulder Bag

• Cacao deerskin.
• Golden hardware.
• Buckle-detailed top handles; detachable shoulder strap and ID tag.
• Signature logo on front.
• 14 2/5"H x 14 2/5"W x 5 2/3"D.
• Made in Italy.

View attachment 275532

^ That bag is so HOT, I can't believe Prada bags do not get more publicity, they so deserve it!

I never really took notice of Prada's handbags before but this season I sure have. the ombre coloring is so nice and the simplicity of the black calf tote :heart:, even the antiqued metallic is sweet.

neimanmarcus.com

I never really took notice of Prada's handbags before but this season I sure have. the ombre coloring is so nice and the simplicity of the black calf tote :heart:, even the antiqued metallic is sweet.

neimanmarcus.com

I haven't been this excited over a bag in years. I most certainly will splurge and eventually get one considering I barely get bag crazy. The rent payment can wait :shock:^_^

prabag-bl0423px0f0009lt.jpg
prabag-br379000uf0d1pt.jpg

source: http://www.raffaello-network.com/raffties/list_products.php?rangeid=61&prodrange=prada handbags

Does all Prada handbag have made in italy label inside?

My friend is moving out of town and she gave me her old prada handbag that she rarely use and said she bought in Saks on sale. My question is the label or logo in the front looks real but then when I look inside there is no label that says prada made in italy. So is it real or fake. She swear she bought it on Saks, so I'm really not sure.

hey guys

does anyone own one of those prada ombre glace clutches? are they a good investment? Would it be a good present for my sister?

gfnu2.jpg

ebay

Does anyone know if the Prada antic deerskin bags come in many colors? There's black and dark brown/cognac, but were they ever made in tan?

Any pics would be appreciated.

Thanks. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->