Prince Charles to Marry Camilla

They should've married the first time around and left Diana out of it.

OlgaKorbut said:
They should've married the first time around and left Diana out of it.

i agree. i don't understand why he didn't marry her in the first place all those years ago? can anyone fill me in?

mikeijames said:
i agree. i don't understand why he didn't marry her in the first place all those years ago? can anyone fill me in?

camilla wasnt a commoner, but she wasnt aristocratic enough for the royal family...plus, she was older than charles, obviously not a virgin and not very attractive...certainly not the most politically attractive match

It was bound to happen, but i disagree with her being made princess consort...i dont believe she should have a royal title as they didnt refrain to strip diana of HRH when she died. I have no problem with the marraige itself; good luck to them, i just dont feel its right that she has a title (she'll be the 2nd most powerful woman in england in theory) even though she cannot act upon it so to speak as she's not the queen

Now she's Princess Consort, she bound to be queen once Charles takes over the thrown, even though Buckingham says otherwise.

It's just sad a poor women's life has been lost during all this drama.

let them get married..... and do whatever they got to do... but PLEASE for the WORLDs sake.. dont let him become KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the whole story is making me nauseous already:(

mdankwah said:
Now she's Princess Consort, she bound to be queen once Charles takes over the thrown, even though Buckingham says otherwise.

It's just sad a poor women's life has been lost during all this drama.

:lol: VOTE PARIS FOR QUEEN.... AT LEAST SHE WOULDNT BE OLD AND BORING :innocent:

we should be getting rid off the wole friggin lot of these spongers. They cost this country plenty & what exactly do they do for the exorbitant sums they get paid.

Prince Andrew takes helicopters & private jets everywhere - that is disgusting!!!!!!! what is the justification - because he doesn't want to get on a plane with commoners.

I disagree that they have any actual power - they have none - the Queen is notionally head of state but she has zero power.

(Mike - I think one of the reasons why he wasn't allowed to marry Camilla in the fisrt place was because Camilla is catholic - long historic reason for this being so dating back to that fat old pig Henry VIII)

to be fair helena i did see an explanation for prince andrews spending on transport...and alot of it was to do with time...if he did take a normal plane to places it would take up time and he wouldnt get where he needed to be on time etc ( i think this is alright in cases of royal duties, however i didnt like that it had been used for him to go golfing somewhere, thats totally uneccessary)

I do in whole, feel the royals are just a large over budgeted-for tourist attraction. I dont think Charles should ever be king, i think it should go directly to Will, i think he'll be a fair king that people will have respect for

helena said:
are you drunk tonight versace goddess?
:blink: nope i dont drink alcohol... but i have had too much chocolaite... im sorry if i offended anyone i just dont like her...

In the 1930's King Edward was forced to abdicate the throne because he wanted to marry the divorced Wallace Simpson. Prince Charles has had a field day with his affair with Camilla before during and after his marriage to Diana and now he expects his country to celebrate his upcoming marriage to the women. I agree that it would be better for the country if he stepped aside in favor of his eldest son.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alintus
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->