Prince Charles to Marry Camilla

fab_fifties_fille said:
I dont really support the royal family they're just there for show, I dont feel as a uk citizen like i've gained any benefit from their presence
I agree, the institution of monarchy seems even more dated as time passes :unsure:

Hahaha, The Queen probably already knows that she is gonna skip over Charles and pass the throne onto William, and thats why she is giving her blessing on the marriage. :lol:

HotSpot said:
Hahaha, The Queen probably already knows that she is gonna skip over Charles and pass the throne onto William, and thats why she is giving her blessing on the marriage. :lol:

:lol: nicely said HotSpot!!!

HotSpot said:

And it sounds like a very good idea. Perhaps he already knows it's the price he will pay? :unsure:

Wow ...camilla is one lucky horse :bounce:
imagine, being divorced then remarrying and gaining a title of princess consort... *whistle*
now thats what i call a dream come true.. . at 57, she's apparently giddy as a teenager. wow.

I think its sweet theyve waited over 30 years, They are doing nothing that hundreds of millions of people around the world do, its just because he is the next king that we are getting afended. If his children are pleased then im sure we can find it in our hearts to be happy for them.
Is the day if the wedding going to be a national holiday does anyone know ???
We always watch royal weddings, funerals etc. in school so probally we will watch this one as well, is it being televised ???

Queen Mom going to be a No Show.

email this print this
spacer.gif
Posted on Wed, Feb. 23, 2005_krdDartInc++;document.write('');
spacer.gif

Queen to be a no-show

spacer.gif

Buckingham Palace said Tuesday that Queen Elizabeth II would not attend the civil marriage ceremony of her son Prince Charles and Camilla Parker Bowles — but that her absence should not be interpreted as a snub. The monarch will attend the church blessing at Windsor Castle after the April 8 civil ceremony in the local town hall and will host the wedding reception at the castle. "The queen's prime concern is that the civil ceremony should be as low key as possible, in line with the couple's wishes," said a palace spokeswoman. "Clearly, if the queen were to attend, the occasion would no longer be, by definition, low key." Britain's Press Association reported that Charles' sons, Prince William and Prince Harry, and Parker Bowles's grown children, Tom and Laura, were expected to attend the civil wedding in the Guildhall at Windsor. — Associated Press

Bassist gets a bug

HotSpot said:

can you explain please how you think this works?

Goodness gracious.
Not going to her own son's wedding? I think that's absolutely terrible. If my mother didn't go to my wedding because of politics or just because she simply disagreed with my marriage choice.. i don't know what i'd think.. selfish if you ask me

I wish them the best of luck... i'd rather charles and camilla a happy marriage that will hopefully last. i don't really care for the british royal family, they are rather useless and i think they are made for their tabloids

that camilla needs botox... skin rejuvination, face lift, chemical peel, liposuction, endermogogy... and ummmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alintus
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->