Prince Charles to Marry Camilla

the queen mum is dead. she died last year i watched the funeral in school.

the queen seems to be acting as the queen and not a mother to charles...

which is right?...I'm unsure

...sorry, I couln't resist. :lol:

14d82c28.jpg

*AndoraStar* said:

Queen Mum has been dead for a while. Althought she did live to be 100 and something years old. Thats pretty impressive, no?

Hopefully the Queen has inherited her mothers good health.

If the Queen Mum is dead that means the current queen is the Queen mum now doesn't it????

I think Elisabeth II will be Queen Mom when (and if) Charles acceeds to the throne...

when charles is king the queen will be dead so i doubt we wud refear to her as queen mum

luv that picture so funny, omg my stomach hurts from laughing so much.

tiamaria said:
when charles is king the queen will be dead so i doubt we wud refear to her as queen mum

It depends... She may give him the crown while alive. I still hope that she will give it to William, though...

model_mom said:
If the Queen Mum is dead that means the current queen is the Queen mum now doesn't it????

Nope, she's just the Queen. You're only Queen Mum if you are the Mother of the current King or Queen.

Technically she will never be Queen Mum because she will have passed away when Charles becomes King.

Celine has it. Like how Lyndon B called JFK 'President John F. Kennedy' even after he was president himself : Queen Lizzie will always be Queen Elizabeth even when there is a new monarch.

Have you seen all the wedding souvenirs? :lol: They'll be sure fire sell-outs! I'm gonna be first in line for the pleather bookmarks and china teacups :ninja:

The Pope had the final say after all. The wedding had to be moved to Satuday because of the Pope's funeral.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovetolove
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->