Attachments

• ps1 next to eacho.jpg
    ps1 next to eacho.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 44
  • ps1 stacked.jpg
    ps1 stacked.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 13
Wow leyla m.!

I finally sccumbed to a large black PS1! After saving some money, I'm happy!
Has anyone had issues with the hard ware yet? I heard that the clasp doesn't last long and the black chips off? Plus do you guys have any care tips? I'm one of those people who manages to ruin anything despite my fickle nature.

Last edited by a moderator:
My clasp fell off first time I used my midnight. But they fixed it, and gave me a wallet to say they were sorry, and I haven't had any problems since that time. :smile:

Have you all been to a Gap recently?

They have a very similarly designed bag available on the floor. It was actually really cute, so I decided to pick it up!

first thing I thought was that it looked just like the PS1

What a great collection! Anyone finding any trouble with bag quality? I keep hearing about these bags not being able to carry much weight....so sad because they look like workhorse bags.

Gaultier: I have a wallet, but I actually never use it. It only have one compartment, and that's not enough for a wallet for me.

bionquo: I have only had one issue with mine, the clasp fell off my midnight, but Proenza Schouler fixed it and I haven't had any problems since.

The wallet, I feel, is not a practical wallet, just a nice to have. If you are a horribly organised person, it could be a very nice receipt or notes wallet so you keep them out of your actual wallet!

bionquo, it was said by many that they look like workhorse bags but they are really not. The hardwares on the bag are not able to sustain the entire weight of a fully filled large PS1. Saying that, my only issue with a PS1 is their hardware. They could do better if they improve the hardware to a sturdier one but on the other hand, it could change the sleek look of a PS1. The leather I have seen and felt is excellent, workmanship on the leather is great. The bag, on it's own, is a workhorse bag with such great leather and stitching.

I'm editing to add that Proenza has very good customer service. If you are intending to get a bag from them, you won't be disappointed with them. If your bag doesn't work out for you, I am sure they will try their best to help. I have witnessed some examples of their generiosity to customers and is very impress with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
tnx everyone!
i cannot seem to get enough of this bag!
whilst eagerly awaiting the kelly green and birch colour i thought of posting my medium viola which is quite fun considering all my others are large B)

not a very good pic but it was just sitting at my desk at work ..

Attachments

• R0013120.JPG
    R0013120.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 21
Anyone can help with a size comparison photo between the large with balenciaga city and extra large with balenciaga city or work? Thanks :smile:

I thought I saw a pic here before but I found one in TPF; this is the large vs a Bal City
DSC03459.jpg

thanks bisoubis :smile: wow the large indeed is larger in comparison than the city. i think i'm gonna get the large then

I have both, both PS1 large and Bal city, it's A LOT larger and it can fit SO much more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vikutea
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->