Sewing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the latest dress I made. I was making it just for fun as i didn't like both fabrics and wanted just to experiment. But it turned out quite wearable with right accesories:
B.jpg

C.jpg

Love your garment sophia and the dress looks lovely, Ruta. You must not worry because the dress definitely looks wearable with that large belt alone!

Here is the blue dress I posted previously.

15wnpdz.jpg

source: me

Last edited by a moderator:
this week I made this dress, but i´m not sure if i like it or if it suits me.

what do you think?
4-1.jpg
3-1.jpg

2-1.jpg
1-3.jpg

my pictures

I see you guys have tailos dummies. what material are they?

My TD is made out of linen, if that's any helpful. I think linen is the best material for dress forms.

DSC00148.jpg

This is a dress I'm working on right now. Although it's only the "practice dress" (made out of muslin, haven't used the real thing yet), I think it looks pretty acceptable. Hope you guys like.

I see you guys have tailos dummies. what material are they?

Mine has a foamy material on top. Its not that thick yet i have no poblem inserting pins. its not as sturdy as i would like and the legs are pretty lighweight so i should probably have them changed for a more havy set, with wheels probably, that would be cool. But the best thing is that is adjustable and since i work with clients from different sizes, its been really helpful, and it was cheap. :P

Everyone is so talented! I feel the need to go off and start making my own skirts and dresses again...

Yay, Ang!!!!!! Your skirt is glorious!

Here's a vest I made.. the design for which unfortunately I could not take credit for :o).

vest1.jpg

blackkohl, do it! I will be so happy to see your talent :smile:

5.jpg

A top I made today. 'Tis alright I suppose?

just looking through this thread, and everyone is so creative! i've made dresses and costumes before but nothing aci could wear on a daily basis, makes me want to go and actually take a class!

i LOVE this jacket. i would diffinatly wear it
my friends and i made this for a school project!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
dsc00429h.jpg

I made this a few weeks ago. it's very basic, but I was just getting back into sewing, and I'm a simple person,

photo by me

wekilledcouture i've been looking everywhere some lambskin, can you recommend a good place to buy some? I love the shirt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->