Stella McCartney Falabella Bag

D A N A

Reaction score
I think this bag is beautiful, I was surprised it didnt already have a thread, I want the small one with gold hardware. :heart:

Attachments

• stella-mccartney-falabella-chain-trimmed-bag.jpg
    stella-mccartney-falabella-chain-trimmed-bag.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited by a moderator:
^ Yes very practical and I prefer carrying handbags on my shoulders as opposed to my arms- keeps your hands free & I love the color black!

Hi DANA,

Please credit the image or it will be deleted.

Thanks so much!

Shelley:flower:

Is this bag comfortable ?
I'm kinda scared that the shoulder straps might be a bit painful.
I was also wondering if it can carry a laptop ( Macbook pro 13'' size).
Thank you for creating this thread,I have so much questions lol

It is very comfortable, I tried it on at the store. It looked amazing on, the straps are not painful at all.. but then again I didnt have it on for very long and I would think any bag thats heavy would be painful to carry otherwise it wouldnt be..? But I donno coz I am always a light carrier
The larger size of the bag would fit a macbook pro 13''

Ask me anything!

Some more pics of the gorgeous bag!:heart:

Pictures from:
designbitch.com
puresepage.com
lystit.com

Attachments

• designbitch.com.jpg
    designbitch.com.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 4
  • stella-mccartney-camel-medium-falabella-bag-product-1-884231-049024372_medium.jpeg
    stella-mccartney-camel-medium-falabella-bag-product-1-884231-049024372_medium.jpeg
    4.8 KB · Views: 119
  • stella-mccartney-fold-over-falabella-tote2.jpg
    stella-mccartney-fold-over-falabella-tote2.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 6
I love this bag. I went to the Stella sample sale a few weeks back and they had some denim and some crochet ones which I had never seen before.

Me too, its so Chic! and not everywhere... like some other bags plus its reasonably priced compared to other designer bags. I just bought the black fold over one. GORGEOUS!!!! TOTALLY IN LOVE!

I saw them in printed fabrics as well, which I wasnt very fond of!

i'm not a fan :/

the chain looks like it'll dig itself your bones if you carry something weighty and first and foremost, i don't like that the bag is made of faux leather. especially at the price they're charging.

Well its made of faux leather because of Stella's vegetarianism/ animal activism. Its worth mentioning that its amazingly high quality and very comfortable to carry ( I wouldnt carry a laptop in there tho)

Reminds me the Lanvin amalia bags, but more shapeless and scrunchy. It's probably the chain and the logo medallion, on street I'd probably assume it's Lanvin. :shock:

i have a creme canvas version of it which looks stunning but the chains are so not practical and actually quite painful that it has never come out of its dustbag :(

^ Thats terrible! I had quite the opposite experience. But then again I dont carry heavy things! Show us picks!

Not just uncomfortable - the straps will start smelling like metal or even change colour after being worn for a while + it`ll take you forever to find something in the bag.

Not for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dolores del Rio
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->