Talitha Getty

No. It is a priest. That photo is from 1966 - 1967. Azzedine would have only been 25 or 26.
Ah, the other one wasn't as big so i wasn't sure, thanks for the heads up, and all those great new shots you posted.

Talitha, 1965:

Talitha, 1966:

Talitha, April 1970:

All photos courtesy of minimadmodmuses.multiply.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Eva La Diva - Did I tell you how wonderful you are to ferret those almost forgotten photos. Thank you so much. As for who accompanied Talitha & Jean Paul on their honeymoon, "American expatriate Bill Willis travelled with them on their honeymoon & subsequently decorated their house." Excerpt from the book "House of Getty" by Russell Miller. Isn't that right Eva La Diva?

Hey! Thank you! I have a pic of Bill Willis with Talitha, Paul, Anita Pallenberg, Brian Jones, and Tara & Nicky Browne in Luggalor, Ireland in 1967 by photographer Michael Cooper.
I will post it soon. Bill Willis is a young-looking fellow - decorated all their homes in that Moroccan style that was so popular at that time - the tapestries, cushions, rugs, etc.

Good to hear from you. Oh that will be a wonderful posting! We look forward to it.

You too, stranger! :smile:

Don't know if this will stay posted b/c imageshack might not approve. It's from a foreign magazine, so I am not sure which movie it's from. I think it looks like a movie/film still:

Talitha in 1964:

January or February 1967, by Michael Cooper:

From L to R: Brian Jones, Nicky Browne, Bill Willis, Talitha Getty, Paul Getty & Anita Pallenberg

Photos from minimadmodmuses.multiply.com and anitapallenberg.multiply.com

Great photo Eva of Talitha posing in Rome, a bit like in Marrakech! Do you happen to have more photos of her from those sessions in Rome and Marrakech?

Yes, I do. Thanks! They're on the site that's stamped on the photos. I also got a couple more magazines in this week, so I've got about ten "new" photos of Talitha to scan and post - really great pics from 1969 - as soon as I get the time.

A few of the "new" Talitha pics I scanned from 1969 Semana magazine:

Paul & Talitha in 1966:

Talitha in 1969:

Several more on the site, which is stamped on photos.

^Those are truly amazing. She had such beautiful style. Wonder if she did her make-up herself?

Thanks, everyone! Just scanned a bunch of gorgeous "new" pictures of Talitha (some with Tara) from the July 1969 issue of Cristal magazine. Some of them had to have been taken during the same shoot of some of the photos I posted recently.

Talitha, July 1969

Talitha, July 1969

Talitha & Tara, July 1969

Talitha

Talitha

Talitha

The following two are from a clippings deal I bought on ebay:

Talitha on the set of "Barbarella" in 1968

Talitha & Paul in Rome, during a protest against the Vietnam War, in 1969

All photos from minimadmodmuses.multiply.com

She looks like a genuine, loving mother in these. Tara says he doesn't remember her being around though, and remembers a nanny. So sad.

Bought this one on ebay, and it arrived this morning. It's a 1962 promo photo of Talitha for the movie, "Village of Daughters." She's a bit full-figured here, ***EDIT***. Sad. I think she looks beautiful.

source: minimadmodmuses.multiply.com

^^I agree, and she looks stunning.Thanks for all the shots, the pictures of her with Tara are so precious, my god she was stunning, that face!

EvaLaDiva - you are wonderful! Thank you for sharing them. Very generous. We are so lucky to have you in this forum!!

Here is a photo of Talitha with Ossie Clark. Scanned from Ossie Clark Diaries.
TalithaandOssie.jpg

She looks like a genuine, loving mother in these. Tara says he doesn't remember her being around though, and remembers a nanny. So sad.

That is sad. Does anyone know where any interviews with Tara are? It'd be an interesting read - not to mention, seeing a picture of him where he's not two years old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frikandel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->